CreX

3 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

I often do mix things when spraying, very seldom is it a single product being sprayed on the plants.

Even if its just Bio Impilo which I mix with the aqsf, so I always use a wetting agent.

As you said, a wetting agent helps spread the liquid to fully cover the leaves and to help prevent the spray from rolling off the leaves, so I feel a wetting agent is still useful if one is just spraying aq sf.

I have not noticed residue from spraying aq sf to be honest, although typically its the lower dose as a preventative spray.

Sulfur leaves a bad residue, not pleasant and does not wash off easily once dry. Most of my sprays leave little to no residue, if you look closely you may notice some "wet marks" on the leaves and sides of the tent - like when you let rain dry on your cars windshield and you can see where the water droplets were.

as long as I am in veg I am not tooo worried about residue, because I have it anyway I already account for dealing with it by washing the plants. if I add sulpher I will keep it in mind! 

I make a special time to spray aqsf, because it's a micro organism I would rather itroduce too many than too little, so I up the dose to 15 to 20ml/L 

this is why I am getting residue from the stuff

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, highchome said:

Which wetting agent are you all using?

I have been using Protek Spray Film 10, but could not find it the other day and got a bottle of Effekto G49 wetter, then proceeded to burn my plans with it as I just drizzled a bit into the bottle and did not measure properly. I found the Spray Film a few days later.

The G49 is a lot more potent and dangerous than the Spray Film I am use to but works really well, might consider just using the G49 going forward once the Spray Film is finished. G49 is easier to find as well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

🤣 I see you boys came to play!! 

I had to actually sit down and think about this for a second, how bad could one sip really be?? for a 120w qb..... hmmm 🤔

yeah I have to say in all seriousness thank Big G for the difference in "could" and "should"

a food grade product is safe to take a sip from in a unfortunate event, so you "could" sip from it, but also shouldn't be doing it for fun, my health comes first so this offer does not apeal to me

it is a clear liquid and looks alot like water untill you mix it with water and it turns milky. the way we used it on the farm you would have guys pour out small quantities in water bottles to transport, because we would mix this into everything that we spray, so you would find the bottles all over, atleast once a week someone will sip from it, never had trouble

• Sad 1

Good evening growmies! 

My lady is now starting to make budsites and stretch quite nicely. 

I cleaned up a bit more underneath and am eager to see how the flowers develop. 

I have a beautiful sluricane in late flower and if any of these genes come through, it is going to be a sweet flower and very frosty! 

I can't wait! 

IMG_20210718_215759.jpg

IMG_20210718_215751.jpg

IMG_20210718_215733.jpg

• Like 6
  • Fire! 4

I had a really close call with a foliar I did for PM provention, went in a bit heavy with the wetting agent I'm not used to.... And fucken crispy fried some plants pretty bad.... 

Every plant that wasn't in mid to late flower got the same spray, and my whole veg tent got a bit hurt. 

The Tortoni came out 98% unscathed... But if it got as burnt as the platinum punch I have in veg, it would have been game over and comp over for me... I would not recover before harvest. 

Just thought I'd mention it to let you guys know how close to the edge I rode😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

I had a really close call with a foliar I did for PM provention, went in a bit heavy with the wetting agent I'm not used to.... And fucken crispy fried some plants pretty bad.... 
Every plant that wasn't in mid to late flower got the same spray, and my whole veg tent got a bit hurt. 
The Tortoni came out 98% unscathed... But if it got as burnt as the platinum punch I have in veg, it would have been game over and comp over for me... I would not recover before harvest. 
Just thought I'd mention it to let you guys know how close to the edge I rode
It ain't over till the fat lady sings bud.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Eish! Sorry capn!! 

Look at me slipping at the end!! 

Coe now Richard you're better than that😂😜😅

Alright so full on flower pom poms now and so far so good. 

Must note they the cola leaves on most peeps flowering plants come out small and aren't really getting much bigger... Not sure if this is a fault of my own or what, but yea, just an observation. 

IMG_20210723_194337.jpg

• Like 11
  • Fire! 1

• 420SA pinned this topic
  • 420SA unpinned this topic