ORGANinc. (OUT)

ORGANinc.

Yebo net so
Some ppl make a circle in a bed with one dripper and some do 2 drippers on each side of the hose or 2 hoses with 2 drippers , nice to play around with and can suit the way you want it

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think I get it now, saw the different ways to have it setup.
For me, where its per pot I think a single carrot makes sense.

Sorry for the thread hi Jack, let me know if I must clean it up and remove these off topic posts.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey Man, tryin to reply but my kids got me busy, lol so I have just got through a veg with them now in bed scenario and they work amazingly well I think. I have not got any drippers on the 2 large carrots, they get regulated solely from the calibration of 2 triangles back might have turned it back half again. 1 in outlying and one closer to the middle. 
With this one I decided to try the dripper for better regulation. However I think it’s only necessary when drip tape is completely out of range of the carrots 
B24B22CE-A6F7-4264-8B87-5AF2A249EE74.thumb.jpeg.bc8dabeff41fd092236ae374281c8c33.jpeg

Aah I see what you did there @ORGANinc. Interesting , so your carrot will take longer to close and you have have the short carrots right ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, GGG said:

Aah I see what you did there @ORGANinc. Interesting , so your carrot will take longer to close and you have have the short carrots right ?

Both long carrot, I thought it would be better that way. Because there 3 plants and not just 1 in the middle. But I haven't a clue how effective either way it is. So I must experiment 

29 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

Both long carrot, I thought it would be better that way. Because there 3 plants and not just 1 in the middle. But I haven't a clue how effective either way it is. So I must experiment 

Long carrots being the 9" ones? Short being the usual 5" dripper carrots?

• Like 1

Small update, the drip tape has been removed for now if you have not noticed yet. These plants need decent root ball first, I suspect it can be installed this weekend though, they are growing well. Luckily I didn't cause any damage, but definitely saturated the medium fully, this was about a week ago, so its all swell now.

Plants responding quite well to the topping. Have just been giving water since this last wednesday (they got epic+fulvic e+Kelpak+Biodyne), but I think a decent feed is in order with adequate sources of nitrogen, thinking half dose of fish mid-week sometime. 

I usually couple the feeds with molasses, fulvic extract, and epic, pretty standard schedule and not much difference throughout. 

And then in the clone machine we have Inhouse - Deluxe sugarcane (unknown pheno) and Ethos - White wedding RBX

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

• Like 6

On 5/12/2021 at 10:45 AM, ORGANinc. said:

Okie dokes...

Ill try give as much information as possible about this grow i've planned. 

First off, ill be planting straight into my final pot, all three seeds will be planted into a mix of mediums. Plant training will be required throughout the grow, but carefully enough not to hurt any of the babies and also give them enough space as they grow, it would be easier to scrog this event but I do not suspect there will be available time for such. My plan is to secure 4 main branches off each plant, and grow them UP and away from the center of the pot. I've seen tortoni's to branch out like crazy, so we will see how effective my plan is, regardless 4 branches just of center, cleaned up from the bottom to the top.

The soil - 30 Gal pot (sitting on a diy plastic pallet) This soil has been through quite the amendment process, it should lack nitrogen as I have not added a single dry/shredded source of heavy nitrogen input since wayyyyyy back when I first put the soil together. So I will be adding fish hydrolysate at 0.5ml per/l and working up to 1ml per/L if possible. The center fills are a dilution 1:4  ratio of the soil itself; perlite; coco; ewc

IMG_0212.thumb.jpg.bec2d4273aa65c1817a324f4920eabb9.jpg

The Light & Standard Ventilation  - The trusty Liontree LED supernova 320, this LED has done me very well since I've had it. So I thought it would get the job done. 

IMG_0209.thumb.jpg.1a942383360935a282bd9e135c63d385.jpg

The Watering - Using the Blumat automated watering system with 1m of blu-soak hose. They work incredibly well and If anybody is looking into automation, I would definitely suggest this solution, if the number of plants you are growing allows for it, Marijuana SA are the only guys I've seen that will sell you individual components, so you done have to fork out excessively and get the job done. 

623043908_IMG_0194(1).thumb.jpg.226734260b27eff8cdce94a033a3dec8.jpg

The Feeding - I will strictly be using the following products below. (full organic)

Microbes - (biodyne) (mycorrhizal inoculants) 

Blackstrap molasses (2 different types, one is high in potassium/other high in calcium) (will feed on observation)

Fish hydrolysate (bi - weekly 0.5ml p/l for veg)

EPIC 5:2 (Ill be doing a bi - weekly foliar until week 2 of flower) (weekly drench until week 7 of flower)

Mulching - Alfalfa mulch

Fulvic extract - 5ml per 5l (weekly from week 8 flower till end)

Kelpak - Quarter dose during hormonal shifts. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Its waiting time I guess.

At what ratio do you feed Kelpak? The suggested ratio on the bottle seems far out! I've been feeding at about 20ml/10L rainwater and seems to do my plants good. Just curious. Shot✌️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Weskush said:

At what ratio do you feed Kelpak? The suggested ratio on the bottle seems far out! I've been feeding at about 20ml/10L rainwater and seems to do my plants good. Just curious. Shot✌️

Yeah the dosage does seem a bit high, I normally do it at half dose, and use that as a drench, I think normal dose is 10ml per L, if I'm not mistaken. But ya, the plants respond nicely to less especially in amended mixes which is almost always the case.

I'm keen to try it in a foliar, I usually use kelp micronized in a foliar, obviously the availability wouldn't be as high as kelpak, however I usually mix a batch and let it sit in a spray bottle (like a quarter scalpel tiny bit!), and that will sit for no more than a week, leaves pray hard with that foliar.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, John Stonedwell said:

I like your training bro. Very excited to see how it turns out ✌️

Cheers bro! I’m just winging it with what I got, it’s so weird, the smallest one was the fastest taproot and first one out, the tall one was last out the gates. 

3 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Cheers bro! I’m just winging it with what I got, it’s so weird, the smallest one was the fastest taproot and first one out, the tall one was last out the gates. 

Exactly the same here the last one that popped is the biggest.

• Like 2

Update in complete random order. 

Developments.

I tried to train T3 by bending the highest branch, and holding it there with some garden wire. Worked out fine, as seen in one of the random pictures, but I pushed it down a while after for some unknown reason, and that lady lost an arm, anyway she was growing faster that the rest.

Then I saw a couple people mention tying up the leaves for the bottom branches to reach more, so first time giving that a bash on the shortie T1 

Otherwise. Cruising along  

B1621A82-9ADF-48C2-A1E6-659631BA2371.jpeg

C49A931E-7FD6-44C9-983E-D83CFCF09825.jpeg

C4326770-61E8-4D4A-B646-5C9BF18E41A5.jpeg

D4570431-FB47-4773-ABA7-C1B78F97921F.jpeg

6D0A4350-9D28-4226-854A-41AF858526F1.jpeg

3033E00A-5677-44F4-BA1E-A10B53E2C507.jpeg

B83AAF66-C88C-47B2-93ED-5B8691B3FCE4.jpeg

• Like 3

• 420SA changed the title to ORGANinc. (OUT)