Skunkpharm

SkunkPharm

51 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:

Wow man the look happy and healthy... I was wondering about the totes and this bed.. It must be a mission to ensure you do not over water or even under water.. Howndonyou manage that?

I judge the watering on experience. And I look at the soil. I water about 2.5l every 2nd day. That will increase during flower (2.5l daily) and then decrease at the end of flower. This is when I hand water.

I will be installing the blumats either today or tomorrow.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I judge the watering on experience. And I look at the soil. I water about 2.5l every 2nd day. That will increase during flower (2.5l daily) and then decrease at the end of flower. This is when I hand water.

I will be installing the blumats either today or tomorrow.

and then we gonna have no chance!!! i really need to get me some automatic watering. the results from just that change make me wonder why so few peeps are using it!! 

bru, your plants are growing so damn fast, the new growth colour is more dominant than the old growth green.

ultra impressed. 

when soil is done right, very little can touch it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CreX said:

and then we gonna have no chance!!! i really need to get me some automatic watering. the results from just that change make me wonder why so few peeps are using it!! 

bru, your plants are growing so damn fast, the new growth colour is more dominant than the old growth green.

ultra impressed. 

when soil is done right, very little can touch it

You know I have made this soil many times and every time I make it the less accurate I get with measurements. I feel that it is more down to the microbes you add to the soil and how you cook the soil. But that is a whole different discussion. 

Thank you.

• Like 3

So today is the first day of flower. Did some defoliation for the first time.
20210630_053036.thumb.jpg.427fa3e2ce30b342b321dacee48f3782.jpg
20210630_054253.thumb.jpg.4e349e883d108c7caaf21c6af8fdc072.jpg
20210630_054245.thumb.jpg.5764afe517d155abea6bc796fa0e80cb.jpg
20210630_054233.thumb.jpg.9d741a6936b53aa1ebdef4de12d9c20f.jpg
20210630_054322.thumb.jpg.2009701c63e485ea9b2b8c730809ca75.jpg
Very nice colour and lots of budsites , this is going to be right up there

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Ok. Day 7 of flower. For size com parison the screen is 1.2x0.8m. Its amazing what this genetics can do.

20210706_053344.jpg

20210706_053117.jpg

Very cool screen, I  haven't been training my plants so ill just put up a net or 2. I See there is provision made for second layer 💯 nice

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

Very cool screen, I  haven't been training my plants so ill just put up a net or 2. I See there is provision made for second layer 💯 nice

Yes I made provision for a second net. I feel they might need support later on

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I did quite a heavy defoliation on the plants this morning. Just to see if some of the lowers would like to peak through the net. Everything below the net will be cut at 3 weeks if they cannot see the light propperly. The light is still 75 to 80cm's above the canopy. Hoping for some more stretch in the next 10 days. I also removed all the wire bends on the brances as they really started squeezing the stems. Also started making the last tea for the ladies. 

20210709_055208.jpg

20210709_053606.jpg

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

I did quite a heavy defoliation on the plants this morning. Just to see if some of the lowers would like to peak through the net. Everything below the net will be cut at 3 weeks if they cannot see the light propperly. The light is still 75 to 80cm's above the canopy. Hoping for some more stretch in the next 10 days. I also removed all the wire bends on the brances as they really started squeezing the stems. Also started making the last tea for the ladies. 

20210709_055208.jpg

20210709_053606.jpg

very good man!! damn your plants are huge!

that leg room is doing them wonders!!

i also find that cleaning up everything below the first layer of netting is vital, why waste energy on a stem you are most likely just going to toss at harvest anyways.

similar methods at play here, clean up the lowers very early in flower, usually within the first few days of flower so i can use the cleanup as cuttings for another run and also add the 2nd layer of netting  for the stretch to climb into, and then at the end of the 21 day stretch, i do another defoliation and take off all the leaves that are bigger than my palm. And thats all i do in flower until i harvest.

excuse me while i go put on my big boy pants for the rest of the comp considering all these pro grows owning it!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, CreX said:

very good man!! damn your plants are huge!

that leg room is doing them wonders!!

i also find that cleaning up everything below the first layer of netting is vital, why waste energy on a stem you are most likely just going to toss at harvest anyways.

similar methods at play here, clean up the lowers very early in flower, usually within the first few days of flower so i can use the cleanup as cuttings for another run and also add the 2nd layer of netting  for the stretch to climb into, and then at the end of the 21 day stretch, i do another defoliation and take off all the leaves that are bigger than my palm. And thats all i do in flower until i harvest.

excuse me while i go put on my big boy pants for the rest of the comp considering all these pro grows owning it!!

Yes I also take clones from my plants normally. But I have been very fortunate to have Totemic as a near by neighbour. I want to show case his work and will be growing from seed on my next couple of runs. Currently planted the Double Sunset and Strawberry sugar Cookies. The Strawpicana from oni seeds was amazing. See pic below. I will plant 2 or 3 seeds every month.

20210703_161307.jpg

• Like 9
  • Fire! 1

So its hard to take pics of the 3 plants seperately. But here they are. The mutant is the first pic. The the tall one then the normal growing one. The mutant and the normal growing one is the stinky plants the tall one not so much. I think its to be expected. The slurricane was a the tall plant not so smelly but seriously resinous. But we will see what happens later on.

20210712_053751~2.jpg

20210712_053737.jpg

20210712_053717.jpg

20210712_053636.jpg

16260616932925571137207048099608.jpg

• Like 10
  • Fire! 1

26 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

So its hard to take pics of the 3 plants seperately. But here they are. The mutant is the first pic. The the tall one then the normal growing one. The mutant and the normal growing one is the stinky plants the tall one not so much. I think its to be expected. The slurricane was a the tall plant not so smelly but seriously resinous. But we will see what happens later on.

20210712_053751~2.jpg

20210712_053737.jpg

20210712_053717.jpg

20210712_053636.jpg

16260616932925571137207048099608.jpg

They really reaching out now, nice!

• Like 1