Skunkpharm

SkunkPharm

13 hours ago, Weskush said:

@CreX you mentioned that you are using totes. Do you just drill some holes in the bottom and take it from there? Apologies for chipping into your grow thread @SkunkPharm

yup that's exactly what i did. bought totes for under 300 bucks each (279 at westpack) , drilled some nice fat 20mm holes in a nice symmetrical pattern and use the lids as saucers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

It has been 7 days since these were transplanted and they have really grown nicely. Mondays feed has done them good. The next feed will be in about 10days time. They have just been getting water since then. And I will get some sticky traps today seeing some white spots from thrips. Thinking of switching then to flower 30th of June 1st of July. I will have to see how big they get but at this pace I think that will be the date. 

P1011099.JPG

P1011100.JPG

P1011101.JPG

P1011103.JPG

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, iGrowDagga said:

Brother do you have the 150watt led bar from alibaba? 

I'm eyeing one for a while now, what did it cost you import included if I may ask

I bought this light at the begining of lockdown. It is a sanlight p4w. it pulls 125w from the wall. A guy who had to sell his equipment. I asked him to send me a video of the light working. And he noticed some diodes not working. It was the IR diodes. Not visible to the human eye. I ended up paying R1000 for the light. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It has been 7 days since these were transplanted and they have really grown nicely. Mondays feed has done them good. The next feed will be in about 10days time. They have just been getting water since then. And I will get some sticky traps today seeing some white spots from thrips. Thinking of switching then to flower 30th of June 1st of July. I will have to see how big they get but at this pace I think that will be the date. 
P1011099.thumb.JPG.6fb0845033163e10c69eb34ca8d930cd.JPG
P1011100.thumb.JPG.f7900dd905b521e464ac298db8e0af5e.JPG
P1011101.thumb.JPG.813e602d7c274f7ba1149a67a0766502.JPG
P1011103.thumb.JPG.a80a8eacc0b905f7d1650fa41452529f.JPG
They are moving fast , looks like you will have to flip sooner

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Saturday morning update. Filling out nicely. Mutant still not Growing that great. Will see what happens in flower. 

Gave them a good IPM treatment. Ludwig's spider mite and Broadband (Beauveria bassiana strain PPRI5339). Will be spraying every 2 days for a week. After that every 3-5 days until they start flowering. The reason for the combination is it targets spidermites in 2 stages of the lifecycle. eggs and adult.

P1011122.JPG

P1011123.JPG

P1011124.JPG

P1011125.JPG

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 15

3 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Saturday morning update. Filling out nicely. Mutant still not Growing that great. Will see what happens in flower.

P1011122.JPG

P1011123.JPG

P1011124.JPG

P1011125.JPG

Holy shit bro that is some mad growth right there. :-clap

With stretch still to come you will definitely sit with a beautiful canopy of bud sites.

Very well done :-respect

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I gave the girls a good feed this morning. Malted barley ans the proprietary microbial blend and some nutrients. I will put them into flower on Wednesday. Flowering tent has been cleaned. Lights have been swopped around. Cannot wait to see them start praying. And @Totemic has just inspired me with some of his posts this weekend. It is hopefully gonna be trichoms every where.

20210628_054537.jpg

20210628_054328.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, iGrowDagga said:

Where do we get the beds from bud? 

Isit Plant matters ones? 

And do you have to put something underneath to keep it slanted? 

Yes it is from Plant Matter.

Email Kyle at Info@plantmatter.co.za

He can make the bags a custom sizes. Plastic pallets is good to put underneath them. I current have plastic shower mats underneath mine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1