ExoticCannabis2021

2 hours ago, ExoticCannabis2021 said:

😅and the plot thickens. Always happy to hear what you guys think. Im half in, half out at this point. Doing some more reading on `gas exchange capacity` - never heard that one before

Wasnt especially ment for you 😁 PM trimms are harsh... that way or chop chop, when heavy infested.

I think you did a rather awesome job with the difficulties due to your leave. Sorted it out fast and efficient once back.

Just posted the comment in regards to defoiling. I think people remove to often to much.

• Like 2

• 420SA pinned this topic
On 9/26/2021 at 5:37 PM, Prom said:

Wasnt especially ment for you 😁 PM trimms are harsh... that way or chop chop, when heavy infested.

I think you did a rather awesome job with the difficulties due to your leave. Sorted it out fast and efficient once back.

Just posted the comment in regards to defoiling. I think people remove to often to much.

Thanks for the kind words😃, i was worried i was gonna lose her . Anyway i decided not to defoliate actually, despite my itchy fingers, lets see how she turns out

My plant has died. I'm not sure how or why at this point. Completely frustrated and disappointed. On Saturday a few branches started to fall. So I moved the net abit lower and also tied some of the branches up. On Sunday she was looking a little light green. So I did a reservoir chance. Ec 1.8. Ph 6.0. On Monday she was completely gone. This is how she looks like today. If I were to hazard a guess as to what happened, I'd say either the main stem or root is damaged somehow. The main stem doesn't look damaged. So probably the roots. I will be chopping her down todayf8afff67f32f2db7bc131642d9fcd0c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

• Sad 3

It just seems strange to me, I've also done quite a bit of DWC and I've had roots look like that with no problem. When I saw root rot there was a very noticeable amount of what appears like slime and goo, I'll post an example below. 

I just wonder if the plant somehow triggered itself to cause end-of-life, something mega rudimentary. 

root-rot-slimy-roots-sm.jpg.77179cdcf12d40affb0579e2d11c8ac2.jpg

• Like 1

That's really sad man. The roots look fine so I don't think it was that.

How much space does the root ball take up in the bucket? Is your air pump sufficient?

Im calling root bound with little access to fresh o2. Let's see what others say. Sad man,

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1