Tipzo

Good day everyone.... I am a part time grower for self consumption. I have grown indoor and currently my first outdoor. Though I started late...2 off my ladies are at 3 weeks flowering and they are White widow strain and I have other 2 that I have not sexed yet  and am not sure what strain they are as I got them from a very old grower in the rural part of Eswatini.....hopefully they Sativa.... 

• Like 4

On 5/2/2021 at 4:53 PM, Tipzo said:

Good day everyone.... I am a part time grower for self consumption. I have grown indoor and currently my first outdoor. Though I started late...2 off my ladies are at 3 weeks flowering and they are White widow strain and I have other 2 that I have not sexed yet  and am not sure what strain they are as I got them from a very old grower in the rural part of Eswatini.....hopefully they Sativa.... 

Welcome to the family bro :-stoned

Good Day Everyone, I am Joshua Smith. I am a new member to this community, I found out about this blog/forum from a friend of mine (Mikhael Erasmus).

I am a cannabis connoisseur and I love the plant both recreationally and medically. I have grown bud in the past but it was on and off. I'm going to start taking it more seriously now - I have more time on my hands and resources.

I love gaming, adventuring, hikes, graphics design and karate - amongst other things.

I'm honored to be part of this community, I never knew existed, up until now...

• Like 1