Prom

Prom

22 hours ago, Marzcanna said:

True, but the work involved in having to point your domain to the new servers ip can be a pain. Or atleast it's been a pain for me in the past. 

Simple change in your main domain admin account. Rest is time passing for all DSN to fetch the new setting. I have my own dedicated server with 2 TB traffic on it per month. 

Edited by Prom
typo
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Marzcanna said:

@420SAI have hosting with quite alot of space if you do decide to move on to bigger space we can discuss. Altho I think it would still be better just to upgrade with your current host and leave out all the work of having to transfer DB and files over

Thanks bud. I chatted to the host yesterday and I'm in the process of upgrading to a package with unlimited disk space. :-thumbsup:-thumbsup:-thumbsup

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Marzcanna said:

Great stuff, does this mean we getting the video option soon? 😀

It's already been enabled 😁 but we'll have to see how the host server handles the bandwidth once the feature is enabled. A few guys watching videos at the same time may be problematic so we'll have to see. Unfortunately this therefore means that your video may be removed if this doesn't work out.

Just some important things to know:

• You'll need to ensure your file size is lower than the 300mb limit. The limit is there to manage the threat of bandwidth overload.
  • This website will not compress videos on upload and you won't have the ability to select different video qualities to save on data.
  • Don't expect the same level of performance like you have with YouTube etc. Loading times may be a slow at times.
  • Accepted video file types are mp4, avi, 3GP, MOV and WMV
  • Like 6

Day 2 Week 8 Update

Got nothing.. and I copied the videos over.. but editing split screen.. I have to read up in my editor how that works.. Magix Pro Plus is rather complicated. Bought the worst editor there is I think... I will have to figure that out, when I have more time. Not in the mood to look into it at the moment. The software pisses me off very very much ^^

2059975462_Plants27June0800.thumb.jpg.2440c7512011e40b4bcce8a1c0cc1881.jpg

• Like 8

Day 4 Week 8 Update

my agenda also gave me the 10 weeks to go warning.. plants are pre.. so I should be on track, so far so good.

Also they got a liter of water.. as I also put them in their final home. I wasn't sure to repot.. but the plastic pot stayed to long heavy, I do not like that.

Sorry I made no picture of the roots. Pot was nicely taken over, very consistent root build up. But I waste no time when I repot.. so fetching the camera to make a picture, was no option. Sorry, forgot!!!😔 Taking the screen out and putting it back on was a piece of cake. Lets finish those 2 babes 😁

290810343_Plants29June0800.thumb.jpg.d09328413c9a512c34f4c867f86246f3.jpg

• Like 6

@Prom, just checking with you, but i generally would not pot up if i have already flipped to flower as the roots will not fill up the new medium you added.

i have found this lead to issues with my ladies with the pot staying too wet due to the lack of root system to pull the water up.

still amped to see how your ladies cruise through flower hehe, you are gonna give us all some valuable hints on how they gonna flower out

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CreX said:

@Prom, just checking with you, but i generally would not pot up if i have already flipped to flower as the roots will not fill up the new medium you added.

i have found this lead to issues with my ladies with the pot staying too wet due to the lack of root system to pull the water up.

I agree to every word you wrote. I wanted to repot just when i flipped. Decided against... and regretted that a few days later. I gave em a bit to much feeding and was worried i have my roots to moist for to long. Spontaneous freak out 😁 the roots surprised me. I could pull very simple and was standing solid without pot. Will see on the video, if i stressed em. Next 10 weeks will just raise the screen slowly. My biggest fuckup was when i toasted them quickly.

Have some rain periods and humidity went off the charts 🤐 installed the electric heater and switched it on full. But didnt changed the ventilation humidity setup. At 45% the circuit venting to the outside and take in fresh air stopped. When i came much later for a check, 33.7 degrees and 24% humidity. As said... toasted hehehe. Changed to setup and have the heater on timer at 50%, building in a sensor, less forgetting 😂

Flower tent runs on a very stable 24 degrees and humidity swingst between 40 and 50%.

Edited by Prom
typo
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, CreX said:

Sorry bud but I have a difference of opinion... 

Once gave an autoflower (the last auto I ever grew) a new pot the same day as I flipped and she grew ENORMOUS compared to the rest that stayed in small pot. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, iGrowDagga said:

Once gave an autoflower (the last auto I ever grew) a new pot the same day as I flipped and she grew ENORMOUS compared to the rest that stayed in small pot. 

The plant is still effectively in veg mode for 10-14 days after the flip, and just like stretch above ground, the roots also go through an explosive growth phase as the plant prepares itself for peak flowering, so a repot on the same day as flip would be benificial

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

49 minutes ago, iGrowDagga said:

With Autos, I put the bean directly in the final pot. No repotting at all.

1 hour ago, iGrowDagga said:

i used to agree with you all... plant still grows roots in preflower... extra space is indeed beneficial going into flower... but then i checked my root balls after harvest, and the transplant i did a week before the flip, the coco was not even 20% as dense with roots as the rest of the pot which had more time to develop.

so as much as saying the one you potted up out grew the rest that werent potted up...thats just logical... but if that same plant was in the larger pot from the beginning or had more time to veg and get its roots bigger and fill the new space better... you would have had an even greater harvest come harvest time

not sure how you flipped an auto tho hehe, but i get your argument - more root space is always beneficial for flowering plants, but more root space for longer generally means more roots

with my last harvest in the tote, i literally had a 70l root ball, there was no un explored coco, i had to break that shit up with a bread knife.

bigger roots = bigger fruits

• Like 2
  • Agree 1