Prom

Prom

Day 7 Week 6 Update

Got nothing again ^^ how easy is growing, ehhh? 😁 Pot still to heavy to bother.

465796417_Plants18June0910.thumb.jpg.a11e2a59b98b1b7024b07dc2d299147a.jpg

I had some tech difficulties.. related to a USB hub.. to connect both cameras to the same charging port.. problem, the USB charging load is to much and sucks the cams dry slowly but steady. I have a bit of a busy time. Friend has cancer treatment and I spend time with her during chemo. Doing good, so that is worth the effort ^^ I thought I can clean up the cam tomorrow and see what it recorded.. other friend joined the Porsche Club and doesn't wants to go alone to the first track day.. so I tag along. There goes my Saturday hehehe

I decided to wait another node on Sisa, didn't like the node spacing.

• Like 6

Not my porsche... just taging along 😁 he isnt in the mood to go alone.

But i restored 2 911, a 78 SC mk1 and a 84 carrera. Know the old models like my pocket. To me best cars in the world, you just feel the road so well.

😊 i have a 350Z convertible for sale if interested. He just bought his Porsche here and couldnt get bothered to sell the Nissan... needed garage space, so he just gave me the car... sell, keep, have fun with it 😂 

somebody interested... is a track tool you can drive on the road. Has KW competition coilovers on, race clutch, breaks worked over and semi slicks. Drives like a kart. Got perfectly balanced on a scale at a racing shop near the track, 50/50. Coilovers are 45k alone... competition... not clubsport. Goes for 120k if interested. I havent put it on the market yet, to much fun to drive 😅

to put all into perspective... my rs6 c5 stands for over a year... cant move it, just to expensive. Wish i would be rich... i really do hehehe

• Like 4

I took all that was on the cam and cut it together. Rest of 18/6. Next movies are 12/12 light cycle.

As usual... Youtube will age restrict the long version.. but they don't age restrict the short versions.. selective GESTAPO behavior. I wrote them that home growing is legal in South Africa. And as long as you do not consume the plant, you can for sure watch the plant grow, even you are under age.. ehhh.. annoying. So sorry for the black page of the unlisted video.. only visible over this link here. 

@420SA no option to add a video addon to the running software? ^^ Or you have a different option to add videos, not using Youtube?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Prom said:

@420SA no option to add a video addon to the running software? ^^ Or you have a different option to add videos, not using Youtube?

The capability is already there but videos take up a lot of disk space with their large file sizes. We'd need to look at taking a hosting package with more disk space before we can allow videos to be directly uploaded to 420SA

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, iGrowDagga said:

@420SA Friday at 11AM in Prom thread he mentioned he has a 350z for sale! 

Lol you'll need to negotiate with Prom then. A 350z in exchange for the ability to upload videos on this forum seems incredibly reasonable I think. 

@Prom you are obliged to accept the offer... or face ridicule from this community

• Agree 2
  • Haha 5

@420SAI have hosting with quite alot of space if you do decide to move on to bigger space we can discuss. Altho I think it would still be better just to upgrade with your current host and leave out all the work of having to transfer DB and files over

Edit- I accept 350z as tradeoffs aswel 😉 

Edited by Marzcanna
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Who ever gives me 120k, gets the car as a thank you... you dont have to take the car, thou! Is very fun to drive 😛 The main point of the deal is, that i end with 120k hehehe that should clear things up 🤪 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marzcanna said:

@420SAI have hosting with quite alot of space if you do decide to move on to bigger space we can discuss. Altho I think it would still be better just to upgrade with your current host and leave out all the work of having to transfer DB and files over

he just needs a full backup and the new hoster loads it back. Not that difficult to switch hosting. Hosting services use pretty much the same tools.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Prom said:

he just needs a full backup and the new hoster loads it back. Not that difficult to switch hosting. Hosting services use pretty much the same tools.

True, but the work involved in having to point your domain to the new servers ip can be a pain. Or atleast it's been a pain for me in the past.