Prom

Prom

So, the daily update starts with bad news.. my Pen electrode is a goner.. ^^ never used and gone 🤔 So I first need a replacement part before I can post you guys numbers (Ph and PPM)... bummer.. good thing.. soil.. not really needed anyhow 😁

I also take Anna out of the comp.. to slow when compared to the first 2. So will only go on with Tarryn and Sisa from today on. Post is an hour late, had to clean up some leaves in the flower tent and watered all in need. ^^ Adding the animated font to the video isn't making rendering shorter either 😁

13. May both got 20ml rain water

579023539_Plants13May0800.thumb.jpg.75771751e3685d6e0d3e535a3ffb8ae4.jpg

And the video for the 12 May, you just see them grow below the dome. I cut the dark time, just a black screen anyhow. Lights go off at 2am and on at 8am. 8am I grab the file edit it and post it.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Prom said:

So, the daily update starts with bad news.. my Pen electrode is a goner.. ^^ never used and gone 🤔 So I first need a replacement part before I can post you guys numbers (Ph and PPM)... bummer.. good thing.. soil.. not really needed anyhow 😁

I also take Anna out of the comp.. to slow when compared to the first 2. So will only go on with Tarryn and Sisa from today on. Post is an hour late, had to clean up some leaves in the flower tent and watered all in need. ^^ Adding the animated font to the video isn't making rendering shorter either 😁

13. May both got 20ml rain water

579023539_Plants13May0800.thumb.jpg.75771751e3685d6e0d3e535a3ffb8ae4.jpg

And the video for the 12 May, you just see them grow below the dome. I cut the dark time, just a black screen anyhow. Lights go off at 2am and on at 8am. 8am I grab the file edit it and post it.

I like your light cycle. I also do 18/6 with the lights off at 2am and back on at 8am. 

Good luck with the 2 ladies left at the party 😆

• Like 3

why do you do it like that? 

27 minutes ago, John Stonedwell said:

I like your light cycle. I also do 18/6 with the lights off at 2am and back on at 8am. 

Good luck with the 2 ladies left at the party 😆

my veg is off from 11 - 5pm and then on through the night same as flower

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Temp/humidity/money wise. Flower tent is up 10pm till 10am, but is the coldest time of the day, or in that range and i can work a few hours in it. This really sucks as i work at night or morning, during the day is dark. But with the high humidity we have in CT right now. I stay below 62% at all time in the flower tent... that is my mayor consern at the moment. The veg/germination tent i just keep warm, need the sun and the tents to keep temp up and humidity low during day. The flower tent runs on 24 degrees, no AC on anymore, pure ventilation controlled. Just after the flower switches off and the time from sun down to flower switching on, still need the dehumidifier, same cost as the lights, hate that. 😶

Not to happy with my timer... i blame the weather and me being not as wealthy as i would like to be 🤔😂 i need to insulate the flat.

Will all change anyhow as soon as the solar system is up... other story 😄

• Like 3

it's a pity there's no way to really control RH if you're poor... fucking RH always has me stressing. One thing i have learnt in the past few years on here, smaller buds have less chance of developing budrot, rather have many smaller koppe. Seems to work for me.

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, CreX said:

why do you do it like that? 

my veg is off from 11 - 5pm and then on through the night same as flower

Yo man.

For me it is purely from a practical perspective.  I like working on my plants during the day. 

So with veg, lights off between 2am and 8am and with flower down time is between 8pm and 8am.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CG420za said:

smaller buds have less chance of developing budrot, rather have many smaller koppe. Seems to work for me.

This.

Instead of getting excited at a huge cola I rather get stressed because it's always the monster heads I end up chucking because of bud rot. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

This.

Instead of getting excited at a huge cola I rather get stressed because it's always the monster heads I end up chucking because of bud rot. 

never had bud rot indoors, only outdoors. 

• Like 1

And the daily update, 15 May

Still on water ^^ (only 10ml each.. pot still rather heavy) 

1731325783_Plants15May0815.thumb.jpg.c12a0493e2555990ce66aeba060b379c.jpg

The short time dome off is me taking some readings. Took the dome off now, from tomorrow on easy to watch. Week passed now.

Edited by Prom
  • Like 4

And the Update for the 16th May / also first feed 20ml from a 1ml Grow (for the molasses) and 2ml Bio Heaven Mix

1357193809_Plants16May0800.thumb.jpg.604ead702470b1bdba8c6b91167e17c8.jpg

Video from the 15 May, no more dome on

Edited by Prom
feed information
  • Like 2

I removed no3... not as fast as the other two. I stick to the strongest genetics for the comp. 

Also load shedding is on the menu, stage 2. Just swapped veg and germ tent to 24/7, till Eskom stops the crap again. Will just run the ventilation for all tents over battery backup.

• Like 2

Only till tomorrow evening.. changed back to where it was and had the 2 comp plants quick outside. Moved the camera too.. rest has to endure.

If they decide to go on, i go 24/7, lets hope over tomorrow evening.

• Like 1