Beware of Alistair Eli a.k.a Alistair Nixson ​⛔​ falsely claiming to be affiliated with 420SA

420SA

I've been receiving a few emails of late about some dude called Alistair Eli or Alistair Nixson (FB profile pictured below). The people who emailed me bought weed from the guy but did not receive their orders and he's gone silent on them. Basically they've been scammed by the guy.

He's been posing as a supposed online dealer, distributing a PDF with our logo in it.... so just for the record to any of those who are wondering. He is in no way affiliated with 420SA. We also do not sell cannabis.

Don't buy weed from him and don't order weed from some random dude spreading a shitty looking PDF weed menu on Facebook... it's not a particularly wise move

ALyqDL4.png

178598419_214297653431971_6151690652320614008_n.thumb.jpg.e8abc6ba71cd4001bab14a9dd5ae8c97.jpg

178645840_688724705188761_907320975046924408_n.thumb.jpg.233cef08d0b90cc72578d5102096140f.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

• 420SA changed the title to Beware of Alistair Eli a.k.a Alistair Nixson ​⛔​ falsely claiming to be affiliated with 420SA

Dudes like him give me (us) a bad name.
I grow this plant because I believe in its power to heal and empower people.
Not to deal drugs ( you know what I'm getting at).
I'm trying to get a legit gig going and man, sooo many dodge cashless dudes full of 'I'll sell your shit'.
To be piggy backed like that then have the cheek to sell bud.
Hopefully what goes round will find him.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Who whould be so stupid to buy 100g over the internet and pay the full amount upfront 😂

Get 1g and test what you get... worst case you lost 120 bugs... and not 5k for beeing greedy 😛 dont know any soul selling class indoor 100g for 5k... is about half of what it should cost. Sorry.. you get scammed by a guy not even knowing the weed prices because you think you get weed half price... you deserve to get scammed 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As @Pandy mentioned, profile also looks fake. At least in our country its still a risky game being openly exposed to the public like that. This isn't what we stand for, scaming people is just one of the many reasons why people point fingers at us for what we do, and it really comes down to irresponsible idiots like this guy. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Prom said:

Sorry.. you get scammed by a guy not even knowing the weed prices because you think you get weed half price... you deserve to get scammed 

Yip and 420SA is getting blamed for allowing this to happen?... Some peeps need to wise up a bit

Weed prices aside, how do you look at that PDF and decide "ya this oke looks legit" 😵. Some total random on FB... no one to vouch... the 420SA logo looks all fucked up... prices don't make sense.... every single pic is pulled from the net... eish...

One dude's email subject line was "Unlawful business". Seemed a bit ironic :poke

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

The more known the forum gets, the more often some moron will abuse the logo. Sad but what can you do. Name and shame is all you can.

People just need to use some brain an less greed... and they dont lose money to such jerks. You must be a total dumbo to order from such a profile without any background checks. Sorry, at one stage i have no mercy for scammed people... because they too act out of greed to go into such weird deals. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 2