ChefDylan (DQ)

ChefDylan

Update:

So I have made a grave mistake, I was spraying some plants for powdery mildew and decided to spray these by way of preventative measure and well, Bad idea causei burned them. All the others are perfect except these. I am hopi g they recover. Only time will tell

20210710_124529.jpg

20210710_124526.jpg

20210710_124524.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

Don't stress bud , yes they a bit worse for ware but those are not even close to not making it . They will recover fast . Never spray in direct light be it under growlights or sun  , you want the plant to fully dry before being exposed to light again

Thanks for the advice, Lesson learned hahaha

2 hours ago, ChefDylan said:

Thanks for the advice, Lesson learned hahaha

what did you spray? and did you use a wetting agent? 

like GLO mentioned, those plants will be fine.

but refining your spraying may also help. i have found that wetting agents can be quite strong if the correct dose is not used.

and pyrol if mixed too strong, i have found crispy fries the ladies

• Agree 1

So not much going on this week, still waiting to see if they recover from my stuff up but I they do not look good. Lesson learned. Moving on. I did however transplant into final pots now and will water later today with ph water and explogro solution. Have a great day Peeps.

20210718_112353.jpg

20210718_112349.jpg

20210718_112342.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CreX said:

i would like to enquire more about what you sprayed them with and the dosages you used

Flip yeah, agree 

I had that from adding a UV light and had it far too close to the plants, trying to control PM when I was a beginner, and it nuked them very similarly. 

That is some bad burn.

Added, That's actually the second time asking him, and he keeps dodging...

Brother, remove your shoes, go barefoot again, you had better luck 😜

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
Added

im gonna say that my veg ladies all kinda look like this... the platinum punch actually looks worse than this and they are coming right.

my mistake was not measuring my wetting agent and instead went all cowboy and eyeballed it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CreX said:

im gonna say that my veg ladies all kinda look like this... the platinum punch actually looks worse than this and they are coming right.

my mistake was not measuring my wetting agent and instead went all cowboy and eyeballed it. 

Wetting agent, what are you using?😬

Added, I hope your plants are okay, and wish you the best for them.

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
Added
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Wetting agent, what are you using?😬

Added, I hope your plants are okay, and wish you the best for them.

i have a few wetting agents in my cupboard.

efekto G49 - beautiful spreader if dosed correctly - will burn everything to shit if over dosed

Liquid Fulvic acids - this is my favorite spreader and i can cowboy it if i wanna 

some organic one i got from a mate - apparently you can go bos with it... but it either had a reaction with the sulphur spray or i went too strong with the wetter... bad Richard! bad! naughty naughty! smacks hands!

i have also tried dish soap, which works fine, or new born baby shampoo LOL 

i think the soap option to break surface tension of the water is mostly avoided to avoid a reaction or negative effect on the intended spray.

for example, i would not spray a tea or any live spray, be it bacteria or fungi and use the soap as a spreader, the off the shelf wetting agents are there because they have been tested to not react with most products you spray with  

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Flip yeah, agree 

I had that from adding a UV light and had it far too close to the plants, trying to control PM when I was a beginner, and it nuked them very similarly. 

That is some bad burn.

Added, That's actually the second time asking him, and he keeps dodging...

Brother, remove your shoes, go barefoot again, you had better luck 😜

I used a mix of baking soda, oil and dish soap which i have used before and i used on all my plants on the same day, its only these ladies which reacted this way, But I do think it could of been the light. Who knows. I will just truck along and see what happens. The rest of my plants are coming along swimmingly.

• Thanks 1

Update: recovering nicely an pleasantly surprised. Did some cropping and a watering and will leave them there until Wednesday and give them a feeding of some nutrients and molasses. For now, just pleasedthey are pulling through. I did however lose a few branches here and there but better than the whole crop.

20210731_105647.jpg

20210731_105641.jpg

20210731_105433.jpg

20210731_105426.jpg

20210731_105927.jpg

20210731_105923.jpg

20210731_105918.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 420SA pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 420SA changed the title to ChefDylan (DQ)