Cannabis Market

Anon420User

brother....by the way you construct your entry - you are what the cannabis market is missing!! 

welcome to our humble abode my dude! im sure you will get quite a reply here haha.

to me, the cannabis market is missing out on almost everything here in SA - until legeslation passes, we are all kinda waiting to make something cpool happen with our passion!

where are you headed man?

• Like 4

CreX! 
haha my brother thank you so much!🌿🏼👽 

I am on the hunt to find out what our people would really like to see come to the market in SA✨
Across the globe the Cannabis Market has been growing extensively and there is such a variety of products or smoke gear or even merch🙏🏼🌿 and for what my 2cents are worth, I would really like to make a footprint for Cannabis users all across South Africa!🥰🌸🌿 therefore on the hunt for us to come together and rise in making a difference👽🙆🏼‍♀️🕊

(I know we wish the Legislations were all in place but unfortunately I’m not that much of a Miracle Worker hehe but the Universe listens and the Universe gives❤️)

#BigDreamer #MakingMoves #ImCrazyLol

so any feedback my fellow Space Adventures can offer I would really appreciate it! 

have a blessed Saturday to all 🌸✨🙆🏼‍♀️🥰👽🏼🍁🏹🦋☪️🌞

15 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

ed41f0134339fbb8244e0f7e21437ddd.gif.18d790a4754db2c74c6dcec80e7f2881.gif

@Ill_Evan, as a surfer the waves in the background caught my attention. This video is played backwards or am I too stoned.

We need biobizz back. Oh and I am looking for 45 micron bubble hash bag. 

I feel Serenade is something that would be popular over here. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

@Ill_Evan, as a surfer the waves in the background caught my attention. This video is played backwards or am I too stoned.

We need biobizz back. Oh and I am looking for 45 micron bubble hash bag. 

I feel Serenade is something that would be popular over here. 

Well spotted for a stoner..😁👍 I missed it completely..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1