Giving Back Post 420 (Giveaway)

Just now, Stefan said:

Great gesture by  @The_StonedTrooper And to those who have contributed to the hamper. 

only came across this post now but if still possible to add to the hamper, I have 3 unused 20l fabric pots(green ones in the pic) 

Goodluck to all nominated 

Thank you so much, I and the others involved, sure I speak for them, do appreciate the kindness. 

Would you be able to send them directly to the person who is recieving?

Again, we really want to thank you for your assistance in this giving back.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Thank you so much, I and the others involved, sure I speak for them, do appreciate the kindness. 

Would you be able to send them directly to the person who is recieving?

Again, we really want to thank you for your assistance in this giving back.

Not a problem, I was gifted seeds on the forum so really don’t mind doing my small part. 

yeah I can get into contact with the winner and send it directly. Otherwise I’m in Cape Town if you’d like to send the hamper as whole and I can arrange to get it to you. 

• Like 3

Great thing you got going here.
I was going to be cheeky and put myself up for nomination. Our family business closed for good due to covid, cash goes to toddlers nappies and seeds used to be expensive.
Thanks to the likes of@Totemic , @Bay Seeds and some others generosity I've been able to enjoy planting. I'm addicted to this grow malarky.
So I'll put a nomination up for@StonerZN .

Good luck all.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thanks @DamDave

You know you could have put your name 🤔

Who knows, on the next one I hold, you could be nominated. 

StonerZN has a tagged nomination above, if you want to support, you need to follow the instructions 😉

Bless you, and sorry to hear about your business, I know what you are going through, trust me.

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Thanks @DamDave
You know you could have put your name
Who knows, on the next one I hold, you could be nominated. 
StonerZN has a tag nomination above, if you want to support, you need to follow the instructions
Bless you, and sorry to hear about your business, I know what going through, trust me.
I've had so much good vibes and gifts since joining the grow community in general. It's just awesome to see the generosity that does the rounds.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

*CLOSED*

We have a default, a tie, and due to this, the hamper is mine🥳

Only playing😂

The person who is recieving the gift, will be, none other and as the attached below, @Nibiru 🥳🙌🏆

Congratulations sir, I will be in contact shortly to arrange the delivery of your hamper. 

The sponsors of the gift agreed, that even though Nibiru has thanked his own tagged comment, the others nominated, had the opportunity to do so too.

To those who have been nominated, and aren't going to be receiving the hamper, dont worry, as I have something in store for you too.

Screenshot_20210428-165144_Chrome-01.thumb.jpeg.c8e15161fbcc6c9ae50f7a69f7c6b57d.jpegScreenshot_20210428-165151_Chrome-01.thumb.jpeg.cdb531122655631a976a362551835a65.jpegScreenshot_20210428-165159_Chrome-01.thumb.jpeg.faf0b7adbfbfabd25246ce215022b67c.jpegScreenshot_20210428-165224_Chrome-02.thumb.jpeg.36cd2c4a2dfdc8eb73504dee021a871e.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I really can't thank @Marijuana Seeds SA @Marzcanna and @Stefan enough for your contributions, they are going to be loved by Nibiru.

The members who nominated people, thank you to you guys for your contribution in that form.

You all are special people for being selfless. 🙌

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Weskush said:

Good work guys. Especially in these times when nobody gives a fuck about anyone except for themselves. @Nibiru grow and show bro✌️

Sad but so true, we live in a selfish world, but I think it was @Naughty.Psychonautthat said, we are responsible for the communities we move in. If we can make a difference either small or big, than I say why not? 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Aweh. What a cool move gromigos! Thanks kindly to everyone for partaking and especially the donors for their contributions.
Congrats bra Nibiru! Sure you will have much joy and look forward to seeing them grow on here.
I love this forum

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Hi Guys

Just want to let everyone know that the package just recieved! Super super stoked! I did not expect so many goodies and I am stocked on genetics for a while and the swag is a massive vibe 🙏

Thank you so much to @The_StonedTrooper @Stefan and @Marijuana Seeds SA for this amazing gift! It will be used to the fullest and I can't wait to get started on them. I will be sharing more and more pictures with the community once I am all set up and ready to rumble! 

• Like 5