Blue dream in a cupboard

Guest spootch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spootch

Thanks max! I've recently moved house and have a lot of people, builders, family and the like around so am unable to set up my tent until things settle down! Would love to get the hps on her ! Luckily been winter the cupboard is making a decent enough of an enviro, the stretch hasn't been so bad could be three things - bigger pot , led or the fact Its winter and temps are perfect ?

The led panel can't go any higher so little worried about bleaching or I might have to hack up my cupboard lol but the Mrs ain't to keen in that option lol

Guest spootch

:-clap Very nice! Clean her up a little for flower?

Was back and forth on defol ? I lollipoped her a bit and still not sure if I wanna take anything else off, from all the LST n pinching of the tops to keep her growth under control it has made her very bushy!

Guest Maxwell

Yeah a lot of bud-sites. IMO cleaning her up will improve the overall yield and quality, as there will be less wasted light.

Guest spootch

Thanks reaf was about to go Edward scissor hands on her ! Will try be more selective ! Will do a before n after for u guys !

Guest spootch

So attempted to defoliate but was kinda nervous so didn't end up taking much off ! Think I'm gonna end up with lotsa a smallish buds hopefully one two coalas form? Will be swopping out the led for a 400w hps free hanging bulb, I think the temps should be OK maybe keep the led as well space n heat depending ?

Noticed some discoloration and checked the calibration of my pen and it was out so hopefully its just a slight pH wobble it doesnt seem to be progressing will have to wait n see ( note to newbies always check calibration of ur pen )

Before

fa26af8ccf96cb5c1b2b05f19db42550.jpg

After

cb9cf73f90973ddfbf26b5b9d81e36a7.jpg

Not much lol

6302445572018db3e8fcc48cb8969d83.jpg

Will wait n see how the budsites develope further before I take anymore off ? Not confidant enough yet to get more aggressive?

Guest spootch

Ahoy Aj, she actually vegged under cfl believe it or not! Its taken awhile she a good couple months old lost track. So have had lotsa time to train her!

The led has only been on for flower 2 weeks but gonna swop it for a 400w hps soon!

How's things looking ur side ? Must be bud festival in there now ey ?

Edit* sorry its one of those 100x 3w jobbies not sure its actual draw from the wall probably around 200ish I guess.

Nice one man!

Yeah things have gone well my side, have harvested 4 plants so far, just posted pics on my grow post now.

Was hoping for more weight than I have but I'll know for sure once they are dry. I always weigh my wet bud then divide it by 4 for a very rough average... I probably should just be patient and weigh them when they are fully dry.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spootch

Update: bud development coming along nicely, smell is amazing real citrus hints and def recognize that blueberry.

14 days flower

400 watt hps

Coco 

Nutriplex ratio 1.1.2

cal/mag, silicon and pk boost at 50mls in 25l drip feeding twice a day

PPM 900

PH. 5.8

4ee7d5f9af3c449461326c63ecb3d54a.jpg

aa8aadbad03a4aa98eaf80faf9136551.jpg

ab28b2b005cc2e79b344415649306119.jpg

446316f12561cecfdfd23e2c610df63a.jpg

a643122e1900032d48c8378b882b51d5.jpg

Guest spootch

Thanks T ! Sorry its 14 days true flower. I was stressing about the stretch period so had her under the led to keep it tight for the first two weeks!  so shes now  been under the hps for 14 days.

Guest spootch

22 days

Notes to self

Pushed to hard with ppm (1000)

Also noticed slight mag def!

Flushed and backed ppm down to 800

b4344393363825171e54f8a6e6efddec.jpg

a973c5dcbe889fc789161262eb48aeb2.jpg

ff256e33c063faf9fdc96478541f054c.jpg

Guest Maxwell

Gorgeous!!! Mg def this late into flower?

Edit: Do I see a nanner in the first pic? Or do I just keep wanting to see balls everywhere...?

Guest spootch

Thankfully all OK on the hermi side but just as I thought everything was going good, she's starting to yellow and don't know where I've gone wrong ???

Guest spootch

Eish she been a nute hog the whole grow then hit about 1100ppm and noticed some serious burn on one two leaves and i panicked!!! I was contemplating what to do then just decided to flush ! Hopefully its not to bad. Will go back up to 1000!

Guest spootch

Ya it doesn't seem to be to bad!

Just wouldve liked the leaves to have held out maybe another week or so ! Its either Get the claw or a plant that eats itself haha