When to repot?

Criptoe

Hi there guys!

This may be a silly question but I dont want to take any risks! 

When would be the best time to repot fem seeds? I have attached a picture, the 2 plants on the left (zkittlez) are 3 weeks since germ and the 2 on the right (durban poison bag seed) are 4 weeks since germ.

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 09.41.28.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, Criptoe said:

Hi there guys!

This may be a silly question but I dont want to take any risks! 

When would be the best time to repot fem seeds? I have attached a picture, the 2 plants on the left (zkittlez) are 3 weeks since germ and the 2 on the right (durban poison bag seed) are 4 weeks since germ.

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 09.41.28.jpeg

Looks like you just about on time there bud, can repot now. Good rule is wait till the leaves reach the ends of the pot at least. Cool man!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, Marzcanna said:

What nutes are you planning to give them?

Running umya, Been giving them the nutes a few days after popping out the soil. Decided to try the umya feeding schedule and seems to work well. Just halfed the dose for the seedling stage.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Criptoe said:

Running umya, Been giving them the nutes a few days after popping out the soil. Decided to try the umya feeding schedule and seems to work well. Just halfed the dose for the seedling stage.

Yea they not a bad range. With coco you will have to Supplement cal-mag during the whole grow due to Cocos cation exchange capacity or the plants will show calcium deficiency. Umyas Cal-Mag does a good job

Edited by Marzcanna
  • Like 1