Tortoni F1 -> F2

Totemic

So I enjoyed working with the Slurricane cut last year, and my small sample grow of the chocolate Gelato x Slurricane gave me really good phenos. Made me decide to do another run and hunt out a few male and female phenos to push the F2 generation. Going to be running them in a mix of 1l to 5l pots, FF premium, and Biobizz. 

IMG_20210413_200122.thumb.jpg.3c8a5697590fa45fc1bc02edf38436d4.jpg

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, GGG said:

They look lekker man , amped to see how they turn out

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

Not going to be much of a show since it's a seed run. At least half or maybe more could show male in a week or 2, and a lot of plants are going to be culled. 

Not going to be much of a show since it's a seed run. At least half or maybe more could show male in a week or 2, and a lot of plants are going to be culled. 
So atleast they know what they got themselves into then

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

did they start sexing after a month on 18/6 then or do you only start counting now?

another question I have on this topic is, when pheno hunting to stabilise a genetic when does one bring in stressing factors to see how well who does and fights for itself against pests and diseases? do you use a refractometer or just go by looks and your personal feel?