Howzit guys. Decided to do a little experiment for autumn/winter this year. Germinated 2 x Banana Kush(Motherland Genetics), 3 x @Totemic Choc Gelato and 1 x Chronic in Coco/Perlite and transplanted into Orgasoilux with Alfalfa hay mulch. The Choc Gelato is already showing signs of buds with just over 5 weeks from germination! Note that this is full on outdoors and going to leave them to mother nature to guide. Blessings

IMG_5633.JPG

IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5635.JPG

Edited by Weskush
Incorrect title
  • Like 5
Just now, Totemic said:

Wow that plant has triggered early. Keen to follow and see this. 

Yeah it's definitely a first for me! Interested to follow her progression. 

• Weskush changed the title to Seed to Flower

A little update on current situations. Added a dash of Epic 5:2 Biostimulant this week. First watering in 2 weeks. Soil stays nice and moist under the alfalfa mulch layer. Already seeing nice microbial life developing on the soil's top layer. Growth is a bit slow but plants are looking happy.

Also starting a no-till bed with some barley, potatoes, carrots and tomatoes sprouting nicely as crop cover. Also with some 5:2 biostimulant to promote biocrobial life. Using cut grass clippings as mulch and the soil is all used from previous grows.

IMG_E5669.JPG

IMG_E5670.JPG

IMG_E5671.JPG

IMG_E5672.JPG

IMG_E5673.JPG

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Right guys/girls. Here is an update on my living organic soil project. 

Only added a weekly dash of Epic 5:2 Biostimulant and some Kelpak at about 40ml/10L of rain water. Waterings needed about bi-weekly due to soil staying nice and moist under the mulch and also top dressed with another alfalfa mulch layer and added some barley seeds for cover crop just for kicks. 

Today i noticed some weird spotting(Calmag deficiency?) on bottom leaves of my @TotemicChoc x Gelato's and bloody male flowers on my Chronic plant which showed female earlier...What is a grow without issues right..?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated✌️Bless up

IMG_5748.JPG

IMG_5749.JPG

IMG_5750.JPG

IMG_5751.JPG

IMG_5752.JPG

IMG_5753.JPG

IMG_5754.JPG

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Thanks bro. I'm suspecting Calmag deficiency...The day before the spotting appeared i watered with Epic 5:2 and wet the leaves also...possibilities. The markings are also only on the bottom, older leaves.

IMG_E5784.JPG

IMG_E5785.JPG

Edited by Weskush

100% wet the leaves, and they are burnt from the nutrients in the water.

The sun will always burn if you have nutrients in the water and hits the leaves in the sun.

You lucky you didnt get it all over the plant or leaves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shot guys! Going to monitor the situation and will keep updated. The Banana Kush from Motherland Genetics are growing lovely without any issues and @Totemic Choc x Gelato BX's  are showing some interesting phenos but developing beautifully. Had to feed the Chronic plant to the soil due to male flowers.Bless up!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Weskush said:

Thanks bro. I'm suspecting Calmag deficiency...The day before the spotting appeared i watered with Epic 5:2 and wet the leaves also...possibilities. The markings are also only on the bottom, older leaves.

IMG_E5784.JPG

IMG_E5785.JPG

Cal is usally signs are on top leaves. I'm not sure what this is, first I thought rust spots. But I'm not 💯. Do those spots feel rough? 

Edited by Marzcanna
4 minutes ago, Marzcanna said:

Cal-Mag is usally signs are on top leaves. I'm not sure what this is, first I thought rust spots. But I'm not 💯. Do those spots feel rough? 

Nah not particularly. What worries me is the pattern from outside spreading uniformly to the inside of the leaves, which makes me suspect that it might be something more sinister than burn from the biostimulant mix...

1 minute ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Definitely burn, it's only you didnt see the extent of it at the time, I wouldnt worry and please dont stress further. 

Shot. Case closed. Much appreciated👌

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Weskush said:

Nah not particularly. What worries me is the pattern from outside spreading uniformly to the inside of the leaves, which makes me suspect that it might be something more sinister than burn from the biostimulant mix...

Could it be pH Fluctuations? They have a similar look 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Weskush said:

Shot. Case closed. Much appreciated👌

Let me help with the understanding, to assist only.

You didnt make that with a foliage spray in mind, I'm sure, and that means you wouldnt have put any soap in there to stop the mix beading up, and this would have caused the water and mix to pool in a few spot when on the leaves. 

Then the sun baking on that bead, you get the picture 

Hope that makes it easier 🤜🤛

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
  • Agree 1

Howzit guys! Plants are looking good for an outdoor grow during this time of the year where cold night temperatures and fewer daylight hours are creeping in. The @Totemic Choc x Gelato BX's are all showing pistils including the 1 Banana Kush (Motherland Genetics) with her long internodal spacings. Will maybe add a bit of Kelpak or Epic 5:2 biostimulant during the week. 

Note that the ladies will not be repotted and stays outside 24/7.🌞🌙

@Totemic Choc x Gelato BX's

IMG_E5824.thumb.JPG.6683b86ead1691d0245488c1ace6ee38.JPG

@Totemic Choc x Gelato BX

IMG_E5825.thumb.JPG.f8e4f10e03a60684c82b618a42c2757c.JPG 

@Totemic Choc x Gelato BX - the early bloomer

IMG_5829.thumb.JPG.ac641dbfdc0f3fbfbfca307c3588dda9.JPG

Banana Kush (Motherland Genetics)

IMG_E5827.thumb.JPG.9ad6419f5820a939df4a2949a5ef561b.JPG

Banana Kush

IMG_E5828.thumb.JPG.8589670f751b562a34a11bbfcaa51fac.JPG

• Like 4