Snapshot Of The Month April 2021 - Theme: CannaPets - Sponsored by TheHighCo, Pass The Dutch & Green Grow Garden Route

420SA

SNAPSHOT OF THE MONTH

APRIL 2021

THEME - CannaPets

This month we're looking for the best shot with your pet/s and your cannabis.

How you execute the shot is what will win you the prize. 👌 

See the Judging Criteria at the bottom of this post for guidelines.

What's being given away this month?

1st Prize

A TheHighCo R500-00 voucher

Sponsored by TheHighCo

2nd Prize

Black Leaf 5 Part Aluminium Grinder

Sponsored by  @PASSTHEDUTCH

black-leaf-aluminium-grinder-5-part-silver-black-3.png

3rd Prize

MalBoer Cap

malboerkeps1-WEba2a10906b.jpg

HOW TO ENTER?

Simply reply to this thread with your entries.

Attach the images to your reply or embed the images from a 3rd party website

Snapshot of The Month Rules:

• Original images only please. If your entries are found to have been pulled from the internet your entry will be void.
  • Members can enter a maximum of 5 images each. Images entered this month may not be entered in future competitions. If you enter more than 5 images, the last 5 images you posted will be considered.
  • Members can submit photos and/or graphics designs of their own
  • Once entries close, entries will be narrowed down to 10 nominees which will then go to a private poll with the Competition Voting Panel
  • Members can only come 1st in an SOTM once every 12 months, or 2nd and/or 3rd twice every 12 months.

Judging Criteria:

1. Overall originality -  What sets the image apart from others. 
  2. Creativity & Effort - was there a good amount of creative thought and effort that went into the image.
  3. Wow factor -  does the image get attention.
  4. Quality and clarity - Is the detail in the image decent. Is the photograph clear, well focused and not blurry.

Entries close 30/04/21

Good Luck!

--------------------------------------------

34 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

20210405_150733~2.jpg

This is an awesome shot, I mean I want to smoke that. Desperately. 🤣 . But where is the pet? Don't tell me its a thrip or spider mite 😛🤣 I mean, I am baked. So maybe I miss read the description or I am not seeing this right. Forgive me if I am being a twat 🤣

I am keen for the comp. Will need to check my pics. Always have my stoner kitty helping me when I water and stuff 😆

• Haha 4

• 420SA changed the title to Snapshot Of The Month April 2021 - Theme: CannaPets - Sponsored by TheHighCo, Pass The Dutch & Green Grow Garden Route
36 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

duuuuuuuude my spirit animal!!!! 

are you it's guardian? or is it a wild boi?

haven't seen wil ones around here in ages 

I wish, I would be its guardian, bro. But I am lucky, I got quite a population in my garden this year. You stay in the Winelands, right? I saw many in paardevlei this year, but they seem to only come out at certain times of the day. 

• Like 1

damn dude, you really lucky to have a few roaming around by choice hahah I love their movements and mannerism could look at them for hours!!!

yeah, Winelands, I used to see atleast one a week till a few years ago, ok more like 8/9 years ago, they used to be big colourful chonky bois, now they much smaller and most of them have neutral colours. guess it depends on area and all those factors

anyway, I think Mr. Chameleon deserves the win!!!! 

blessed brother, have a good weekend! :-puffin

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CreX said:

dude...nice one! this could easily become the cutest cats month hahaha - ima do something similar with my 2 girls just for the exposure! 

I'm trying to liven up the page a little, get some flow. 

Hardest part of getting them in a picture with cannabis, is them thinking you about to do something funny to them and they run away. Haha.

I'd love to see your 2 girl too.

• Like 3

• 420SA unpinned this topic
  • 420SA unfeatured this topic