Looking for some advice/help about an Agri Show

Please edit if this is not allowed!

The annual Bathurst Agricultural Show has been postponed two years straight. I met with the Agricultural society last week as they still want to run "mini shows", such as the horse show that ran last weekend. They are limited to 250 attendees at any given time and running a mini "informational" show at the end of May and would still like to include cannabis as category. The foot traffic is limited, there wont be many stall holders allowed,  so I suggested I sell wall space e.g cannabis companies can rent wall space, place their brand on the wall. I have booked 10 of space already. I think its a huge opportunity for cannabis community to show what we got, so if anyone is interested in purchasing wall space ( the money goes to the societies non-profit ) please let me know. I am meeting with our local cannabis social club in a couple weeks to discuss entering live plants too, hopefully get atleast 10 plants on show, judged and prizes. 

If you have any ideas, cannabis companies that could be interested, please drop a line. The coverage is huge and hopefully with a bit of luck it will be digital. Cashflow is a little tight, and the first quote for digitizing was 300K!!! Its a big opportunity to get your brand into the farming community.

• Like 1