We launched out new look and feel and totally re-did our site. We had some funnies with duplicate orders and silly things so thought it would be best to migrate the products, clients and orders on to a fresh install.

We have tried to put local seeds upfront and will be loading stock for the rest of the day.

We have also dropped all the marketing and analytics tools so we are just focusing on word of mouth and a happy client base. No one likes to be tracked 🙂 However will still use email marketing.

Would really love some feedback, the good and the bad - In return will be giving away some local seeds to 3 randomly selected folk that give feedback.

Will also be running a local seeds special next week.

image.thumb.png.22ecb6148b879ab28c642a1282605006.png

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

We will tidy up the site tomorrow, mainly the breeder logos, some styling and mobile view 🙂

Have uploaded around 80 percent of the stock, mainly international.

Hopefully by end of tomorrow all the local stock we have now will be up and getting motherland genetics sometime is the week aswell.

Also happy to report that we are a now a monthly donator to Fields of green for all - just need to send them our bio and related to be up on their site. Wanted to hold off till new site is sorted.

Have an epic night guys.

• Like 3

Hey @Cannabist good to see some changes, and so many for the better too. Well done sir.

May I, as you asked for constructive criticism and or feedback...

Love the site, glad you took away that text nonsense that flashed at the bottom, with who bought what in what area. 

One thing I can suggest, is to change the background colour of the page, only on some places though, as you'll see in my attached pictures, the red or orange is a little distracting or withdrawing your focus away from the sexy bud shots.

Screenshot_20210314-221950_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ff010fc43bc7fbb9dd304ea64db4a31.jpg

The grey is much more pleasing on the eyes, and makes the bud, POP.

Screenshot_20210314-221956_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4d4a09d8d87e95b1562a9828483aebd5.jpg

Otherwise, glad you back and made such good changes, all the best for you brother, peace. 

Edited by StickyD420
Typo
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Digging the new site dude.
Amazed at the comeback achieved... when I joined around here things were not hot. Happy to see a brighter tomorrow!
Yirre some of the new stock... trying to bankrupt a bro on payday still
Order incoming

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mr Cannabist. Thank you for the coolest seed shopping experience I have ever had. I have never received the amount of freebies from any other seedbank and I have used quite a couple of them. 

Keep up the great work and you will definitely have my support. I only ordered 2 Motherland genetics packs and got a shit load extra seeds and promo items.. 

What more can a client ask for?? 

Thanx @Cannabist

20210326_083443.thumb.jpg.69a1e9b2ea68c93446fd77a6be01e16b.jpg

• Like 4
10 hours ago, John Stonedwell said:

Mr Cannabist. Thank you for the coolest seed shopping experience I have ever had. I have never received the amount of freebies from any other seedbank and I have used quite a couple of them. 

Keep up the great work and you will definitely have my support. I only ordered 2 Motherland genetics packs and got a shit load extra seeds and promo items.. 

What more can a client ask for?? 

Thanx @Cannabist

20210326_083443.thumb.jpg.69a1e9b2ea68c93446fd77a6be01e16b.jpg

It's the local guys like @Bay Seeds and @Totemic that are allowing us to give way more than we used to. Only a pleasure!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1