Marijuana Seeds SA (Nirvana)

I'm so pleased to have just received my order from @Marijuana Seeds SA and really cant wait to plant them.

Original Glue Fem

GSC Auto

Sherbet Cookies Fem

Blue Cheese Auto

Grease Monkey Fem

20210310_144326-01.thumb.jpeg.6935b01f7ed821925941f50d0f10d580.jpeg

These are definitely going to be logged and photographed in every detail, and hope you'll all come along for the journey with me.

Proudly supporting this company since day one and because of their ethics, and have always had outstanding service from them, so will continue to grow with them.

Thank you Family, 

Edited by StickyD420
Typo
  • Like 5

Yip that's how I got my Nirvana seeds as well from Marijuana SA. I was admittedly kinda worried initially because it's usually a red flag if a seed bank removes seeds from original packaging and then repackages. The worry is that the original seeds are either swapped out for some random jutt or the off chance that a packer accidentally repacks the wrong seed and sends you something else. 

However after having grown the seeds, they were obviously the strains I purchased so I was chilled.

My assumption is that this is Marijuana SA's solution to the problem of selling packs of 1, 3, 5 etc and stock management. What happens when you have two packs of 3 seeds but you have 3 customers that would take 2 seeds each, what do you do? 

There are plenty of seed banks sitting with single seed packs all over the place. For me I could work with a single seed especially if it's a strain I've really been looking for, but how many of me are there? Most often that seed is probably just going to sit there for a long time. 

For a newbie it shouldn't really matter getting original packaging, it's nice, but for me it really gives me confidence that what I've got is genuine and that I am not going to be wasting my time.

TLDR; You can trust Marijuana SA that the seeds you are ordering are the real deal regardless of the packaging. 

Edit: Ironically was smoking some Aurora Indica while typing this, grown from a seed purchased from Marijuana SA so there you have it, full circle 8-)

• Thanks 2

Let me lesson some concerns here😉

Unfortunately we do not sell in retail packs as we ship our orders the exact same shipping method used by Nirvana Seedbank for their international clients. Due to the discreet packaging used, our seeds are packaged differently.

But rest assured, our stock is fully legit and you are more than welcome to verify our stock's legitimacy with Nirvana directly at https://www.nirvanashop.com/about-nirvana-shop/official-distributors/ 

Hope that clarifies some concerns some may have🤗

• Like 2

@Cannabist I assure you they are fresh from the breeders😉 We continually rotate our stock with Nirvana directly to keep them fresh and ensure viability😁 The packaging (for international clients) has always been the same (hence it seems old) as it is the most discreet and safest way so far. May I ask what you mean by GHSC discs?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marijuana Seeds SA said:

@Cannabist I assure you they are fresh from the breeders😉 We continually rotate our stock with Nirvana directly to keep them fresh and ensure viability😁 The packaging (for international clients) has always been the same (hence it seems old) as it is the most discreet and safest way so far. May I ask what you mean by GHSC discs?

Never mind that , was a bit slow on the uptake there🤣

1 hour ago, Cannabist said:

@Marijuana Seeds SA ye not questioning the credibility, just though we missed the boat on some packaging changes. e.g. Telling if we get old stock from looking at the packaging (Yes they have batch numbers aswell 🙂 ). Like the old GHSC discs vs the black cards now etc..

@Cannabist We are usually giving away black cards (grinders) like in the image below (thought you were referring to those)🤭 

Forgot GHSC changed their packaging to black cards (thought for a moment you were confusing us with them)☺️

Picture1.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you @Cannabistglad to have you follow with, thank you for that,

No problem about the thread jack, I am super cool, and do it myself too, so cant be anything but happy, and why not.

Ooooh, is that a Nirvana Watch I see there🤤🔥😍 @Marijuana Seeds SA what do I need to order to qualify 😂

Edited by StickyD420
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StickyD420 said:

Thank you @Cannabistglad to have you follow with, thank you for that,

No problem about the thread jack, I am super cool, and do it myself too, so cant be anything but happy, and why not.

Ooooh, is that a Nirvana Watch I see there🤤🔥😍 @Marijuana Seeds SA what do I need to order to qualify 😂

@StickyD420 Jenna at Customer Support will gladly help you out with that😉. Anticipating your mail already☺️

• Haha 1

@Marijuana Seeds SA You cant go posting that on my thread, and not expect me to take notice of such fine equipment😊

If I'm correct, I know the watch well, as I collect them, in my small way...

Jenna is tops and sure will chat to her, as I was meaning to contact her again with regards to the last order anyway (good things of course).

Thank you again MSSA

• Haha 1

Not bad at all, bursting to be in this world already and only been in there since Sunday evening at 5pm ish.

Always had great success with germination from @Marijuana Seeds SA and that's just another reason to support them, their seeds are always fresh and genuine stock.

@Cannabist Grease Monkey is showing herself already. 

Thank you MSSA🙌

20210317_092012-01.thumb.jpeg.181805f8fa592fbe4b16b6b9c586f2cd.jpeg

Edited by StickyD420
Typo
  • Like 3

My favorite strain, Girl Scout Cookies Fem, came back into stock so pulled the trigger again, not missing out this time.

And been very blessed by @Marijuana Seeds SAto get a few gifts along with my purchase. I cant thank you and the team enough at MJSSA. 

This is first class service and customer care, and they are waiting to please you with the same quality of experience, this I'm very sure

20210319_113152-01.thumb.jpeg.c785377fc8b08b95ab4117213c88fa47.jpeg

Super ecstatic with my Nirvana watch🔥🙌🥰

20210319_112743-01.thumb.jpeg.d82fe4ba23dd0cc3954c1e4a8ae4c465.jpeg

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

My favorite strain, Girl Scout Cookies Fem, came back into stock so pulled the trigger again, not missing out this time.

And been very blessed by @Marijuana Seeds SAto get a few gifts along with my purchase. I cant thank you and the team enough at MJSSA. 

This is first class service and customer care, and they are waiting to please you with the same quality of experience, this I'm very sure

20210319_113152-01.thumb.jpeg.c785377fc8b08b95ab4117213c88fa47.jpeg

Super ecstatic with my Nirvana watch🔥🙌🥰

20210319_112743-01.thumb.jpeg.d82fe4ba23dd0cc3954c1e4a8ae4c465.jpeg

Now that's sexy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3