DynaVap M 2020 "battery free vaping"

The_StonedTrooper

Hey Fam,

As lockdown hit, some of you know I was enquiring about vapes and was extremely disappointed in my previous bought G Pen x DGK vape.

So, I placed an order on a Dynavap 2020 model, from the https://vapestore.co.za along with an Apollo 2 Induction Heater, and the reason for this later. 

No jokes, this little thing, for its size, packs a punch, and because it's so small, it's easy to carry and hold or hide in one hand discreetly. Comes apart in seconds for a moments cleaning, and then you right back to creating clouds that aren't full of carbon, and you can soak it between sessions to make it no work at all.

Has minimal parts and full stainless body, sturdy and quality built for a lifetime, that is for sure.

You are never out of batteries or charge, you are always ready to go instantly.

Maybe you are like me and if you prefer to smoke it at home, then you can add the Apollo 2 Induction Heater too, and you can get the perfect hit ever single time, no guesswork on where to place the flame for your desired effect. 

I say desired effect, as you can heat the tip more, for a flavor trip, or the base, to head to outer space, and you can do that too with the Apollo 2, by leaving the vape to click on the cool down magnet and then heating it again for a second time before the hit, for your full hit.

They also recently brought out a limited edition Rosium which is as beautiful as the galaxy itself and really couldnt resist adding this to my collection too. 

The 2020 M model, also comes with the new Captive Cap, which stay on when shaking and doesn't slide off like it use too on earlier models, and you even can attach this to your favorite bong, waterpipe or wooden neck, so many options. You even get a double airport for either left or right hand control, or if you feel like rolling it while pulling for the best flow and to change flow direction (seeking the slight whistle sound).

I bought the Apollo 2, as I didnt want to use a lighter and darken or damage the cap from the flame🙈 I mean, such pretty how can you🤤

Not sorry at all that I have invested in these, best purchase since I started smoking, after the plant, of course 😊

20210309_142502-01.jpeg

20210309_145533-01.jpeg

20210309_145606-01.jpeg

20210309_142847-01.jpeg

@Vape Store

Edited by StickyD420
Typo and Tag

• 1 month later...

Very cool, I have taken a look at the Dynavap a few times. I started vaping using a Vapor Genie, so also battery free and you use a lighter. Little different as to how they work.

I must admit that I do prefer the convenience of an electronic vape though, I find one can be a bit more discreet with it. The vapor genie was not good outdoors / in a windy place as it worked best with a normal lighter and not as well with a jet lighter. That really got to me after a while.

Also the inconsistency with the vapor genie, it requires a bit of skill to adjust the height of the flame - which is both nice and frustrating at the same time as you can adjust the temp on the fly, unlike with an electronic vape.

Most important is that you enjoy it though, I was never sure how well it actually works though but seems it's pretty good if you're happy with it.

• Like 2

Hey @PsyCLown thank you for that feedback on the other vape.

To be fair, there is a learning curve to this vape too, and you'll have to get the hang of it first before you really have success. 

Where there is difference at least, is that the Dynavap is working better with a blowtorch flame than BIC lighter, for sure.

What I liked about this, was easy to clean, and never needed a charge, and can use it at home without wasting butane gas to fill lights all the time, if you have the Apollo 2 Induction heater with you. That saving was enough for me to pull the trigger and go for it.

Then the colour limited edition, had to have it and will not use it, as it's now a collection piece. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Hey @PsyCLown thank you for that feedback on the other vape.

To be fair, there is a learning curve to this vape too, and you'll have to get the hang of it first before you really have success. 

Where there is difference at least, is that the Dynavap is working better with a blowtorch flame than BIC lighter, for sure.

What I liked about this, was easy to clean, and never needed a charge, and can use it at home without wasting butane gas to fill lights all the time, if you have the Apollo 2 Induction heater with you. That saving was enough for me to pull the trigger and go for it.

Then the colour limited edition, had to have it and will not use it, as it's now a collection piece. 

I must admit, it does look really  cool in the heat treated rainbow colour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

I must admit, it does look really  cool in the heat treated rainbow colour.

It's not actually just, or a heat treatment, it's a gas vapor that they use to do that, and each one is, one of a kind and unique to that unit.

34 minutes ago, Marzcanna said:

I don't usually vape but those are really awesome looking 

Brother, if you enjoy a clean high without burnt carbon, then this is it, without chargers and with the optional Induction heater, no lighters or gas.

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
Typo
  • Like 1

wow.

also started on dynavap in the lockdown.

also have multiple of their devices,  including the apollo 2 & universal bong attachment.

have not smoked since.

WAY better bang for buck with a vape.

a pleasant ritual to replace smoking with.

hits hard and for long.

• Like 1

I'd like to add if I may, that this review wasnt paid for, nor requested, and was my own personal opinion and view.

Any time that I suggest a product or item, its always because I believe in, and or feel there is value and quality to it. 

No amount of money and or gain, would get me to do a review for anyone, if it doesn't fit the above criteria, and I would always start off with that information too.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

So I also got the 2021 M and boy, everything is true. As I am getting of ciggies and got a e-cigarette vape as well, was looking for something to give me that joint hit, and boy does it deliver.

Then yesterday got a email that a bonus will be paid end of month, so back to the vape store and loaded up the UFO induction heater. Will do a review soon but spoiler, it’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1