Snapshot Of The Month March 2021 - Sponsored by TheHighCo & Light It Up - Theme: Best Bud Shot

420SA

SNAPSHOT OF THE MONTH

MARCH 2021

THEME - BEST BUD SHOT

This month we're looking for the best bud/cola shot.  Shots of buds/colas late in flower (6 weeks into flower and onwards). 

How you execute the shot is what will win you the prize. 👌 

See the Judging Criteria at the bottom of this post for guidelines.

This month is sponsored by

Main-Logo-The-High-Co.png 

www.thehighco.co.za

cropped-Light-it-up_02-01-3.png?fit=290,

www.lightitup.co.za

What's being given away this month?

1st Prize

A TheHighCo R500-00 voucher

Sponsored by TheHighCo

2nd Prize

Digital USB Microscope 1600x Magnification 

Valued at R400-00

Sponsored by @Light It Up

Microscope-1.png?fit=601,475&ssl=1

HOW TO ENTER?

Simply reply to this thread with your entries.

Attach the images to your reply or embed the images from a 3rd party website

Snapshot of The Month Rules:

• Original images only please. If your entries are found to have been pulled from the internet your entry will be void.
  • Members can enter a maximum of 5 images each. Images entered this month may not be entered in future competitions. If you enter more than 5 images, the last 5 images you posted will be considered.
  • Members can submit photos and/or graphics designs of their own
  • Once entries close, entries will be narrowed down to 10 nominees which will then go to a private poll with the Competition Voting Panel
  • Members can only come 1st in an SOTM once every 12 months, or 2nd and/or 3rd twice every 12 months.

Judging Criteria:

1. Overall originality -  What sets the image apart from others. 
  2. Creativity & Effort - was there a good amount of creative thought and effort that went into the image.
  3. Wow factor -  does the image get attention.
  4. Quality and clarity - Is the detail in the image decent. Is the photograph clear, well focused and not blurry.

Entries close 05/04/21

Good Luck!

--------------------------------------------

• Like 4

I was working in the tent with the Gelato selection, removing abandoned fan leaves for ... an hour. When I left the tent, my right arm was rather sticky and the smell made me imagine to wrap a paper around it and set it on fire. Thank god, I still got my right arm without any burn marks 😬.. those plants are part of the Gelato I tackle the potency record at Canabliss.. lets see if I fail 28 March ^^ is fat in my agenda 😂 

No1 (Sativa Dream, at least to me hehehe)

2099315902_Indoor9March.thumb.jpg.f191fa637c8f67556be8f6b25b1bc751.jpg 

No2, i had em praying from start to finish (fingers crossed, about 10 days to go). But temperatures escaped me a few times over 26 (<10 times), never over 28. Winter harvest might have more punch... so far I am a happy chap

Meet E, she is one of my favorites in my Gelato pheno hunt.

1250073063_DSC_0672(2).thumb.JPG.41ed0a1408b687f4d32bc5e2f77e1a72.JPG

And just if you ask yourself... if I don't have a goal, i get bored 😁

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Stinger96 said:

Dude.... what you doing...🤣😎

It has always been like this, as long as it is a picture your took and not one from the internet and provided you have not entered into any previous SOTM, you can use it.

So if it's a plant you grew 2 years ago and the picture has not been used, go for it and enter it! 😄  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Adansonia digitata said:

Can the bud be dried and cured? 

it was quite a debate as to whether to include dried bud as part of this months theme. in the end it was decided to just have live budshots to see what the peeps can put on show. very likely to have a dried bud theme in the near future though, so keep an eye out on this thread man!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, CreX said:

it was quite a debate as to whether to include dried bud as part of this months theme. in the end it was decided to just have live budshots to see what the peeps can put on show. very likely to have a dried bud theme in the near future though, so keep an eye out on this thread man!

No sweat man. Thanks for setting it straight. 

• Like 1

• 420SA unpinned and unfeatured this topic