Mephisto shop back online monday

Prom

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Stefan said:

@PromIs there any way of ordering these seeds from their store? I see they have US/UK/Worldwide stores but the ww store states they don’t ship to South Africa 

I'd also love to purchase something soon

Added: also battling to find a way to purchase sorry

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
Added
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

I'd also love to purchase something soon

Added: also battling to find a way to purchase sorry

A lot of Breeders do not ship to SA.. just because Post Office is unusable and has nothing to do with delivering mail, they have more the habits of a long term storage then mail service.

I recommend to let those orders run over a friend or warehouse address you have to rent.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 7:29 AM, Prom said:

I recommend to let those orders run over a friend or warehouse address you have to rent.

What you mean by this? I’m really interested in trying these seeds and if there’s a possibility, We may be able to work something out. 

I have family and friends in Europe. Is it possible that someone could order to their country and like FedEx it here? 

Edited by Stefan

If you have a address the seedbank ships to, nothing hindering to send further. Just stealth it, customs will confiscate any seeds they find.

You can get your own address in the US, Canada or Europe, warehouse services like planetexpress.com. Friends work best, as they can proper stealth it.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 4/2/2021 at 2:04 PM, Prom said:

If you have a address the seedbank ships to, nothing hindering to send further. Just stealth it, customs will confiscate any seeds they find.

You can get your own address in the US, Canada or Europe, warehouse services like planetexpress.com. Friends work best, as they can proper stealth it.

Have you ordered any seeds from Mephisto since you posted this? 

I think ima ask my relative in UK to send it to me. Just a question regarding stealth shipping though. 

how stealth must it be? If it were in a Xbox/PlayStation game cover would that be sufficient? Don't customs have scans that will be able to pick up what’s inside the cover? 

If you put the seeds inside the xbox or hide in the packaging material.. shouldn't be a issue. Isn't to hard to hide a few seeds.

No, I haven't ordered. By address is watched by customs.. had 2 shipping's intercepted. Giving it a break ^^ costs to much money 😂