To chop or not that is the question

Wulf

Hi guys and gals!

So been deciding what to do with my MJ.

You may remember that I was having a worm issue so showered down the plant with a mix of pyrol and neem.

A few days later and we'll the plants not looking good, leaves are burnt and drying up.

Decided to remove the dead leaves and trim the yellow ones, trying to save as much of the leave as possible. 

She is been watered and fed more regularly, as in weekly,  I was feeding about every 10 days. 

Still not looking good 😕 and I think I may have over done it with the pyrol and neem but I followed the instructions as on the bottel. 

Ok so heres my question do I just chop her down? Do I let her go on more???

PS pics below, 1st one before I defoliated, next 2 after the defoil. The rest is history 

Strangely the buds look awesome...they have lost some smell thou...frosty and sticky as well.

Don't ask about the last pic 🤣😂😅

20210220_151605.jpg

20210220_160433.jpg

20210220_190827.jpg

20210225_174139.jpg

20210225_174211.jpg

20210305_180543.jpg

20210305_213711.jpg

20210305_213908.jpg

Edited by Wulf
Errors

Yeah Pyrol is very good but a bitch, think they say on bottle 20-40ml/L. 20 for me is to strong and I also get that yellow leaves. Just leave her and let her carry on you almost there.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@PsyCLownHey bud, thanks 4 ur reply...ok so continue feeding and watering....and removing all the dead leaves right? how much longer do u guesstimate for the flowering process?
I'd leave the leaves until they really need to be removed.

How long has it been in flower for? Bud doesn't look very big, remember it shrinks in size a lot once dry.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/6/2021 at 9:42 AM, PsyCLown said:

I'd leave the leaves until they really need to be removed.

How long has it been in flower for? Bud doesn't look very big, remember it shrinks in size a lot once dry.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey bro, so I first saw signs thats she's a girl on January the 13th, I hope this answers your question?

I'm trying to leaves on for as long as possible. 

Buds still look good, no rot that I could see

I'd say give her a few more weeks, if she is more sativa based then perhaps harvest closer to end of April. If heavy indica then early to mid april.

She looks quite sativa like though, so I think mid to end April will be a good rough time to harvest her.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1