Hps light in DWC

Weedomics

Hi guys. So I think my plant is turning into a male. It was a clon from a feminised seed. Not sure if it's the heat or something else that will be affecting this. (not sure if it's to early or I'm over stressing.)

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

brother, did it get pollinated or completely turn into a male? not sure about a complete sex change, but possible when you took it outside that stray pollen got to her. These plants can handle some serious heat before they start stressing, if you talking bout heat from the sun after you moved her out then no it's not possible. If you talking heat from your light, which would be indoors where pollenation is less likely, then I am also not sure of a complete sex change like that. Would be a first time for me to hear about something like this. Also, how sure are you about the clone being a fem? 

OK so this plant has been cloned from a female plant that I had already flowed.
Unfortunately iv already chucked him out... The outdoor started growing seed sakes before the flowers even started. Not to clued up with the male plants or hermes. I normally just chick them out.

if she was a cut from a fem for sure and then pushed ball sacks, she's a hermaphrodite. 

if it's a female with seeds it's just pollenated, but like you said the sacks came before the flower? so hermaphrodite it is.... could be caused by a number of factors, including any drastic environmental changes aspecially when close to or in flower period. 

Usually when vegging indoors il take them out in the sun during the day and then back in room as sun goes down, save electricity and you harden them of a bit before flowering outside.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

When taking a plant outside after it has been in a vege cycle indoors at any time of the year especially early season.. it wil flower.. But it is a waste of time late Oct Nov as the plant will start to revege. I've finished plants outdoors from June to October. Not that easy in CPT though as the light hrs are far longer down here..

🌱

yeah, to be on the safe side, if you close to cpt to stick to guidelines. I seen a dude put his 2 month flowering plant outside, cz of insects, didn't want it to get to other plants so the lady made some nice long foxtails. 

guideline, find the spot in your garden that gets the most sun, check what time sun hits the spot in the morning, then when shade pulls over in afternoon, how many hours is that? if it's more than what you gave your plant indoors you risking reveg. now start thinking bout strategic placing

OK so I'm from dbn, I have my place been growing there since time began for me . I'm actually new to indoor. So I'd like to harvest as much as I can while growing in the legal limits . So my question now is how many plans will i be able to flower in one season. Coz iv done two. But not one after the other. Basically as the outdoor was finishing up I moved my other plant from indoor out. It was amazing.

A plant can hermie, but never heard of a sex change... who would pay for the sex change anyways?

So either the plant is male or hermied.
OK so now it looks male. Maybe I got my seeds mixed up. . Really disappointed.

16 hours ago, Weedomics said:

So my question now is how many plans will i be able to flower in one season.

as much as you want brother

if you can plant and cater to 100 plants in one season you can do so.

legal limit is 4 mature plants or 800g flower per adult, per household 8 plants max or 1.2kg max flower. they also state anything equivalent to that, so it would be up to the responding officer to decide what's equivelent to the legal limit. so if you're one consenting adult and got 100 seedlings that might be pushing your "equivalence" boundaries hahahah 

So, let me get this right, your plan is to veg indoors constantly? and take outside for flower?

again, if this is what you gona set in stone for yourself, just don't think you gona take a plant out of a tent in Jan. and have it flower outside. if it happened once for someone else, good for them, but you're playing on the verge there. 

to be 100% safe you can bring the plant outside and have it go into flower you have to work in the 12/12h light cycle. anything else you taking chances. 

why not keep the tent on permanent 12/12 and pop seeds outdoors and veg permanent then just have a 2/3 month flower cycle with each batch? as soon as they come out harvest time you move another batch in? 

Natural cycle hasn't got much to do with the months of the year, but rather light hours. only about a 3 to 4 month period out of every year you gona get a solid 12/12 cycle. 

as much as you want brother
if you can plant and cater to 100 plants in one season you can do so.
legal limit is 4 mature plants or 800g flower per adult, per household 8 plants max or 1.2kg max flower. they also state anything equivalent to that, so it would be up to the responding officer to decide what's equivelent to the legal limit. so if you're one consenting adult and got 100 seedlings that might be pushing your "equivalence" boundaries hahahah 
So, let me get this right, your plan is to veg indoors constantly? and take outside for flower?
again, if this is what you gona set in stone for yourself, just don't think you gona take a plant out of a tent in Jan. and have it flower outside. if it happened once for someone else, good for them, but you're playing on the verge there. 
to be 100% safe you can bring the plant outside and have it go into flower you have to work in the 12/12h light cycle. anything else you taking chances. 
why not keep the tent on permanent 12/12 and pop seeds outdoors and veg permanent then just have a 2/3 month flower cycle with each batch? as soon as they come out harvest time you move another batch in? 
Natural cycle hasn't got much to do with the months of the year, but rather light hours. only about a 3 to 4 month period out of every year you gona get a solid 12/12 cycle. 
So this makes much more sense don't know y I haven't even thought of that
Unfortunately I'm chucking out my indoor as it is a male and all my out door is frowning so IL have to wait till season ends to put this in motion.

hahahah yeah man I have ran into some troubles myself, then a buddy comes over and immediately points out a very simple easy solution and I always feel whyyy don't these ideas come directly to us, but always easier to see things from "the outside". 

one thing we haven't spoken bout is autos?? you can grow them anywhere and anytime. just need good light good airflow and good soil + nutrient line.

we heading towards the flower cycle now bud, so if you wana flower outside quick still, here's what you can do right now. let's say you need atleast 3 months to finish flowering. you can't go into September for sure, so mid August like I said, juuust to be safe. 3 months before that is mid May. So you can veg now the way you wanted to till mid May, then take outside and will be in full flower. 

🤙