3Sixty 420 Mix

7 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

https://lifestyle.co.za/3sixty/

So have any of you tried out this soil mix by 3 Sixty? Any ideas on pricing?

I do not know many who still grow in soil, but curious to get some feedback and hear how it is and what the pricing is like.

@Ill_Evan you going to give it a try? 😄 

Well probably not hey. I only do soil outdoors and when I do it's usually with Organics Matters Living Soil or the Freedom Farms Classic (Green Bag) with BioBizz nutrients. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 2:54 PM, GreenGrow Garden Route said:

Some feedback I saw when I was still on Face Book was not very positive.. Would like to know if forum members have used it and what they think.. What I saw price wize was a bit shocking.. I do not think I will change from FF though..

What was the pricing per bag for interest sake?

1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

What was the pricing per bag for interest sake?

I saw this product on Facebook a while ago and wanted to try it, the price was around R100/R120 a bag for the 420 mix 30dm but I couldn't find it in Cape Town.

I saw another grower on Instagram use the 3sixty brand compost in their mix, he said it had less chunks of bark in it. 

• Like 1

Found this.. HydroherbAfrica Sells it for R160..

https://hydroherbafrica.co.za/product/420-mix/

Happy harvest is R110..

https://happyharvest.co.za/product/420-mix/

So with shipment you might get away with it being cheaper than FF.. But I will not change.. Had some fungus kgnat issues but since I mix Diotomatious earth in my mix I have not had anny issues.

Edited by GreenGrow Garden Route
Added text and spelling..
  • Like 1

Interesting, prices are all over the place.

I think if I had to get soil, I'd go for ff or Organics Matter still over the 420 mix.
Perhaps if a few more give it a try, we can get some more info and see how it does

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Interesting, prices are all over the place.

I think if I had to get soil, I'd go for ff or Organics Matter still over the 420 mix.
Perhaps if a few more give it a try, we can get some more info and see how it does

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I would like to try out Organics Matter but don't see it around the Cape(maybe I'm blind).

The 420 mix peaked my interest because of the price. 

Does someone use Organosoilux living soil? Curious to hear about growing experience using this product.

Next outdoor season i want to go living soil but not sure if i should just stick with something like FF and organic nutrients.

Planning a sativa grow (Malawi Gold, Swazi Gold, DP and 1 Rooibaard seed from back in the days) due to endless issues with high humidity and the dreaded bud rot with my hybrids and indicas outdoor

Would appreciate some feedback from the masters.Shot✌️

Edited by Weskush
Grammar

I've stopped making my own soil as I have found a guy in Cape Town that supplies me now. He's done his research and is continually developing his product.
Message him, he delivers. Hastle free.
Not sure if I can mention him, rules and what not.
On my second grow with his soil now and plants are happy. Two of my friends have recently changed from FF to his soil.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, DamDave said:

Reading through the posts now I see plenty of brands and prices being mentioned.
The soil I get is called Joy Ma Se Soil at R150/30l the last time I bought. I think he has a website.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

I've heard some good feedback on Jou Ma Se Soil..👌

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Weskush said:

Does someone use Organosoilux living soil? Curious to hear about growing experience using this product.

Next outdoor season i want to go living soil but not sure if i should just stick with something like FF and organic nutrients.

Planning a sativa grow (Malawi Gold, Swazi Gold, DP and 1 Rooibaard seed from back in the days) due to endless issues with high humidity and the dreaded bud rot with my hybrids and indicas outdoor

Would appreciate some feedback from the masters.Shot✌️

I use Orgaluxsoil this season and so far it's awesome. I also did a test grow for joumasesoil and it's a decent mix! Below a current pic of my Original Amnesia grown in 40 liter of Orgaluxsoil.

IMG_20210302_082021.thumb.jpg.f6ed7fdfb125edd3bf8c1fc20985672b.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GGG said:

I also has some Rooibaard, Swazi and Malawi cob seeds from early 90's............sad to say they don't want to germinate emoji53.png, would love a clone bru

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

@GGG, I am busy germinating some Malawi Gold for a breeding experiment. If your keen and stay in the cape town area you can have a clone in two months ...or some seeds now.

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

I use Orgaluxsoil this season and so far it's awesome. I also did a test grow for joumasesoil and it's a decent mix! Below a current pic of my Original Amnesia grown in 40 liter of Orgaluxsoil.

IMG_20210302_082021.thumb.jpg.f6ed7fdfb125edd3bf8c1fc20985672b.jpg

Very nice au natural👌Thanks for that!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 2:06 PM, PsyCLown said:

https://lifestyle.co.za/3sixty/

So have any of you tried out this soil mix by 3 Sixty? Any ideas on pricing?

I do not know many who still grow in soil, but curious to get some feedback and hear how it is and what the pricing is like.

@Ill_Evan you going to give it a try? 😄 

I'm currently using their soil for my current grow that just started. Check my grow page for weekly updates. It came very highly recommended, so let's have a look!

• Like 1