What might be causing the discolouration?

Dookie69

what are we looking at man? maybe you could draw an arrow to the area you are concerned about? 

to me it just looks like the plant is showing you some cool purple orange colours and i do not see any major issues. 

you are not terribly far from harvest either, so anything you do is likely not going to make much if any difference to the outcome, which looks like its going to be great man...

jy stress vir niks chom

• Like 1

Thanks guys, these Auto’s do my head in. My gut feel was she is showing some beautiful colour but then I freaked because her sisters aren’t! Each of the four Amnesia Auto’s in this tent look slightly different and developing at different rates. Three will be harvested at the same time but the last one, now the biggest one (by comparison) looks about 7 to 10 days behind.
I suppose it’s the nature of the beast, I will try photo’s towards the latter part of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Early on in the grow I was running a pH of 6.5 thinking that’s what the F1 from Freedom Farms needed. Turn out it’s almost Hydro so pH 5.8 to 6.0. Evidence on the tips of the fan leaves. Once I fixed that it was sorted.

Then the sugar leaves on the upper bud sites got heat burn (or is it intensity burn?) from my LED which is meant to be at 45cm from the canopy, but I was at 30cm. Coupled with poor airflow over the canopy, I presume, which caused the burned spots on the sugar leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk