Cheap but effective LED lights for noobs on a budget

Extreme_Noob

Howzit peeps, I have 3 autoflowering OG Kush seeds and I am not keen to spend more than R500(as it's my first grow) on their lighting needs, I have seen a lot of differently priced LED grow lights, but there is so much confusion around what REALLY works(gets a decent enough yield). Is there anything that can really work for 3 plants under the R500 mark? 

• Like 1

you asked and i answered man... 

you are stretching what is possible veeeeeeeeeeery thin.

if you want to grow dank weed... unfortunately your budget will not allow it. 

you could try an ACDC flood light FL-150-CW, they go for about 475 or so.

but it is only barely okay for one plant in flower and the but wont impress you man.

so now that we havent helped you in the least, here is some positives you could try that would work better for you

how about an outdoor Auto plant or 3? you still have the sun available and the bud you grow from the autos will definately impress you... wont be much, but likely better than what your weed budget could buy so definitely think about that

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, CreX said:

so now that we havent helped you in the least, here is some positives you could try that would work better for you

how about an outdoor Auto plant or 3? you still have the sun available and the bud you grow from the autos will definately impress you... wont be much, but likely better than what your weed budget could buy so definitely think about that

Yep.. put the autos in the most sunny spot.. best on your roof if you can. 10 liter pot.. you should end with the same density as if you run a cheap light.

If you are on a tight budget, learn outside.. sun is free.. at least they don't tax it yet 😬 Autos you can play around all year long.. as soon as you go indoor, your expenses are ticking and if you screw up, you only sit on those. Not that we do rocket science, but then invest the 500 bugs in some good fertilizer and you get out more. 

• Agree 1

look at us...none of us can read lol... @Extreme_Noob clearly mentions he has 3 autos already!  i would make use of the sun then man... Autos dont need the amount of light extended at all, so you dont need a light at night for them, rather spend your 500 bucks on some fertilizer products that your whole garden could enjoy too