Should we stock Head Honchos?

Should we stock Head Honchos?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should we stock Head Honchos?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/2021 at 05:13 PM

For those active on Insta and the community, you might have come across Head Honchos.

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/headhoncho_genetics/

Web: https://www.headhonchogenetics.com/

We would like to know if their genetics are something the community is interesting in? Feedback will be rewarded ❤️ Will name the prize tomorrow (Need to go through stock), random post will win a pack of international seeds.

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 1

I'll say yes man. Support local. This year has hardly started and many local breeders have stepped up and hitting hard.

I'd love to see our local market get established to the point where we dont need to be sending our money out of the country at 15x + exchange rate.

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

And I'll say yes. I for one am on the hunt for SA breeders and genetics. I see no reason why I need to import when the locals are starting to make waves on our shores. Fair enough breeders are bringing in seeds from over the pond but are they not then working on breeding them for our climate?@Totemic , @Bay Seeds and @Daggafontein Genetics have all supplied top quality seeds with excellent germination rates.
The hunt continues.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, definitely start stocking and promoting local genetics!

I've got a pack of Head Honcho genetics I still need to plant. 

Planning to do a "locals only" tent in the near future. 

• Like 1

So have chatted to gerberthegardener and headhoncho_genetics and we will be stocking them ❤️ 

@Bay Seeds we reached out to you two weeks ago via insta, let us know if you'd like to join. We will be redoing the site to have two sections, one for local stock and one for international.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I follow them on insta. I reckon it's a good idea. The local breeders are bringing fire. The upside to local genes is that it's tried and tested in a relevant climate. I've found alot of my imported beans are PM magnets, even though they are rated as mold resistant #supportlocal

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Why not, will be good for a seedbank to stock a lot of the local breeders stock - easy way for growers to find and explore local breeders stuff.
If someone wants to do an all local grow, Cannabist can be the one stop seedbank then.
Yep. This year I am only concentrating on local genetics.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cannabist said:

So happy to announce we will be stocking +3 local breeders. Will confirm when seeds arrive.

Poll closes today so will announce winner and what you getting 🙂

Who have you chosen to grace the "shelves" of your store. There are some real great local breeders who don't get the attention they deserve. 

52 minutes ago, Gloriosa superba said:

Who have you chosen to grace the "shelves" of your store. There are some real great local breeders who don't get the attention they deserve. 

@Totemic @Bay Seeds gerberthegardener headhoncho_genetics are onboard.

In discussions with motherland genetics.

Please drop names of anyone else you'd recommend.

• Thanks 1