420SA Indoor Growoff 2021

420SA

Who's keen to take part in our Indoor Growoff this year set to kick off late April/Early May?

We're still in the planning phase but here's what we can confirm right now:

Seeds

@Totemic will very generously be sponsoring his fem genetics to all participants this year.  You will get 3 x Tortoni Feminised Seeds

How to enter

We're going to be having a buy in/entry ticket purchase for every entry this year.  The entry fee will be around R265-00 and will cover the following:

• Your fem seeds - No charge
  • Courier Fee - R115-00
  • Handling/Packaging Fee - R50-00
  • Competition purse fee - R100-00 (explained below)

A primary reason for an entry fee purchase is for commitment. If you've paid in the entry fee you are more likely to take part in the competition. In the past there were plenty of guys who took advantage of the free beans and did not actually take part in the growoff. We're hoping the buy in will rectify that.

The ticket purchase will be handled through the 420SA Store.

Competition Purse

This year I thought it would be a good idea to have a competition purse which gets split into 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I will be handling the purse and will keep things 100% transparent. 

We are still in the process of perfecting the growoff format and I feel that if sponsors aren't willing to jump onboard with big prizes we at least have some decent monies to grow for. Let me know your thoughts on the purse format, yay or nay?

If you are interested in taking part in this year's Indoor Growoff we'd like to get an idea of how many of you are keen

To sign up please follow this link 

https://www.420sa.co.za/sign-up/2021-indoor-growoff/

• Like 15

You dont have to ask me twice! im in!!

I rate some of the purse could go towards trophies for various catagories, or at least 1st 2nd and 3rd? I for one would muuuuch rather have a display of my successes over a prize of sorts.

The respect and recognition that comes with a Trophy is second to none

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

You dont have to ask me twice! im in!!
I rate some of the purse could go towards trophies for various catagories, or at least 1st 2nd and 3rd? I for one would muuuuch rather have a display of my successes over a prize of sorts.
The respect and recognition that comes with a Trophy is second to none
Good point you have have there@CreX, 1/2/3 place and then trophies for anything else that's goes with a grow

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Who's keen to take part in our Indoor Growoff this year set to kick off late April/Early May?
We're still in the planning phase but here's what we can confirm right now:
Seeds
@Totemic will very generously be sponsoring his fem genetics to all participants this year. 
How to enter
We're going to be having a buy in/entry ticket purchase for every entry this year.  The entry fee will be around R265-00 and will cover the following:
  • Your fem seeds - No charge
  • Courier Fee - R115-00
  • Handling/Packaging Fee - R50-00
  • Competition purse fee - R100-00 (explained below)
A primary reason for an entry fee purchase is for commitment. If you've paid in the entry fee you are more likely to take part in the competition. In the past there were plenty of guys who took advantage of the free beans and did not actually take part in the growoff. We're hoping the buy in will rectify that.
The ticket purchase will be handled through the 420SA Store.
Competition Purse
This year I thought it would be a good idea to have a competition purse which gets split into 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I will be handling the purse and will keep things 100% transparent. 
We are still in the process of perfecting the growoff format and I feel that if sponsors aren't willing to jump onboard with big prizes we at least have some decent monies to grow for. Let me know your thoughts on the purse format, yay or nay?

If you are interested in taking part in this year's Indoor Growoff we'd like to get an idea of how many of you are keen

To sign up please follow this link 

https://www.420sa.co.za/sign-up/2021-indoor-growoff/

Hey there. The link takes us to one of highchome's diaries. But I'm in.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DamDave said:

Hey there. The link takes us to one of highchome's diaries. But I'm in.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

That's a tapatalk issue specifically, and one Im still unsure of how to fix unfortunately. I don't know why it does that...

20 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

If the strain is something other than tortoni that we are growing then yes I don’t mind paying for seeds thanks. Otherwise, Good question. 

I believe the seeds are free, the charge is for commitment to the competition and/or to cover courier costs. 

34 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I also want to play. Do I need to pay the full amount if I get seeds straight from @Totemic?

Like picking up from his stoep? I'm sure if you got the seeds straight from Totemic you could just pay the comp fee 🤔 the seeds might be pretty specific and not just any Totemic strain so it will depend on how the logistics work out. 

UPDATE
This year's genetics will be Totemic Cannacraft Tortoni Feminised seeds. I've updated the original post
Please don't forget to sign up folks. We have 7 sign up's so far
That sign up link takes me somewhere else

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk