How do you store your stash?

Wulf

Question

Whats up guys!

I wanted to know how you guys store your stash?

I have been using glass jars, supplied by @GreenGrow Garden Route, (Thanks @Stinger96), its really cool as it has a built in humidity and temperature gauge. 

I have also been using the boveda pack as it provides for "A 2 way humidity control"

The jar is then wrapped in a black plastic and stored in a dry cool place.

Whats your preferred method of storage and why? 

What has been your personal experience in as far as using other storage methods?

T.I.A

PS: The buds in there are called lemon meringue, and boy oh boy did it go down beautifully! Very uplifting,euphoric and energetic experience.

20210205_212416.jpg

20210205_212452.jpg

20210205_212532.jpg

Edited by Wulf
Spelling and grammar

6 answers to this question

Glass is generally the go to gold standard in terms of storage. 

And it works well for small to meduim crops... But bigger than that I would buy bpa free food grade black plastic buckets as they seal air tight, and can be dropped haha 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CreX said:

Glass is generally the go to gold standard in terms of storage. 

And it works well for small to meduim crops... But bigger than that I would buy bpa free food grade black plastic buckets as they seal air tight, and can be dropped haha 

Dude that was a very speedy reply, thanks!

• Haha 1

Just now, CreX said:

I just happened to be online at the time haha 

The bud in your jar looks good man, what is it

Lemon meringue. 

As I said above, this was a really awesome experience, totally uplifting, laughed my ass off and just had a good time.

For me personally it would definitely give bubbelicious a run for its money, bubbelicious been my personal favourite.

• Like 1

Glass is the way to go. Your worst enemy here is light/UV and fluctuating temps and high RH.

Got a few jars stashed in a dark cupboard that was chosen because the temps and RH fluctuate the least. Some jars going on 10mnths now, some strains develop more flavour and smoothness with a longer cure.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1