Much Dank Here:)

MuchDank

Hi Community🙋‍♂️

Much Dank here and I'm an "above noob" grower lol, just soo super stoked to be here! i knew a community like this existed here in SA online but going through some of the forums, I HAD to register because I feel at home already.

The main reason why I joined also, is because I was on @Cannabistwebsite were I paid for delivery and packaging for my free seeds literally at 10:00am yesterday and they arrived within 24 hours!!🙆‍♂️WOW just great work oukes I'm really impressed, thank you for the stickers also guys I'm really grateful and you'll definitely be my go to store for seeds from here on. FAX

I made a reaction video of me opening the package and if there's a page or social network were I can upload it Please let me know.

with that being said, a major shout out to @Totemicfor the KILLA " Chocolate Gelato" strain, I have never had that strain before and looking forward to be the proud owner of these new babies, gonna start germination procedures tomorrow.

IMG-20210203-WA0044.jpg

• Like 9

Wet paper toweled 2 of the seeds 4 days ago.

One of them popped on the 3rd day in the morning and i decided to wait another day in the hope that the other one popped too.

Waking up today the other hasn't popped so I'm thinking of putting it in water for about 12 hours then paper towel it again and see.

The one that popped: tap root grew just a little but more from the 3rd day,so I'm definitely about to put it in my medium, which I will post a pic of below

will update  

20210208_085532.jpg

20210205_125730.jpg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MuchDank said:

Wet paper toweled 2 of the seeds 4 days ago.

One of them popped on the 3rd day in the morning and i decided to wait another day in the hope that the other one popped too.

Waking up today the other hasn't popped so I'm thinking of putting it in water for about 12 hours then paper towel it again and see.

The one that popped: tap root grew just a little but more from the 3rd day,so I'm definitely about to put it in my medium, which I will post a pic of below

will update  

20210208_085532.jpg

20210205_125730.jpg

I personally wouldn't put it back in water to soak.

I'd suggest leaving it in the paper towel, I assume the paper towel is still moist?

• Like 1

Welcome and awesome stuff you got there!

I saw your pic on soil. What all have you put in there?
I see compost, just make sure what you use doesn't have a lot of bark in it. I see a lot of first timers (myself included when I started 🤣 ) using cheaper compost or potting soil and it has a lot of bark. From what I have read and experienced myself first hand, cannabis plants don't really like that.

Good luck with the grow, looking forward to the grow diary 🙂 

On 2/3/2021 at 12:05 PM, MuchDank said:

Hi Community🙋‍♂️

Much Dank here and I'm an "above noob" grower lol, just soo super stoked to be here! i knew a community like this existed here in SA online but going through some of the forums, I HAD to register because I feel at home already.

The main reason why I joined also, is because I was on @Cannabistwebsite were I paid for delivery and packaging for my free seeds literally at 10:00am yesterday and they arrived within 24 hours!!🙆‍♂️WOW just great work oukes I'm really impressed, thank you for the stickers also guys I'm really grateful and you'll definitely be my go to store for seeds from here on. FAX

I made a reaction video of me opening the package and if there's a page or social network were I can upload it Please let me know.

with that being said, a major shout out to @Totemicfor the KILLA " Chocolate Gelato" strain, I have never had that strain before and looking forward to be the proud owner of these new babies, gonna start germination procedures tomorrow.

IMG-20210203-WA0044.jpg

Aweee welcome! starting with some fire! 💨💚 Keen to see the grow man!