Spring Competition 2015 Sponsored By Below The Lion & FroggyFarm LED-Closed

420SA

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so we have 4 entries in....2 from the same person... and we have until this Thursday 20h00 till entries close.....?

Are we experiencing chronic laziness here? Or chronic paranoia? Let's not prove the propaganda right please folks!!!! There couldn't be an easier way to get hold of something I would've given both my nuts for! This ballast is worth R2500-00! Pawn the bloody thing if you have to :sillyass

Has anyone made a post in attempt to be nominated? Have we missed anyone?

Apply that brain and GET THOSE ENTRIES IN NOW!!!!!!!!!

Myself and others have made quite a few posts in the last few weeks but unfortunately no nominations, which I assume is not good enough to win such nice prizes. Anyway I have decided to pull finger and make the effort to find and nominate posts that helped me personally, even if it was just part of the post.

Good Luck to all those who have been nominated so far. :thumbups :-rastapuff:-meditate

Thanks for your efforts SSA!

GLO's post and Venom's post have been nominated already. Your other 2 nominations for Skolley and Toby will also be counted. :thumbups

So are we not allowed to nominate the same posts?

Yes of course. I'm just saying :thumbups Posts only need to be nominated once by a member and that post will be put up for voting.

Okay that's it ladies and gents, entries have finally closed!! 

Many thanks and congrats to those of you who made an effort :-clap Not many entries but some of you guys really made an effort and put out some really awesome content! :-gthumb :-gthumb :-gthumb

The poll will be going up very soon! Watch this space and please help out and vote for our winner :rastabanana

Here are our final nominees.

Good luck and get voting! Poll can be found on the Home page or the top of this topic.

Post #1 - On Topic: Bud shots by Green Leaf Organics -

Click Here To View Post

Post #2 - On Topic: Beginner's Lessons by Venom -

Click Here To View Post

Post #3 - Organics The GLO Way by Green Leaf Organics -

Click Here To View Post

Post #4 - On Topic: So It Begins by Toby -

Click Here To View Post

Post #5 - On Topic: The BEST Cannabis Time-lapses by Heisenberg -

Click Here To View Post

Post #6 - On Topic: SSA's First Indoor Grow by Skolley -

Click Here To View Post

Post #7 - On Topic: Preparation for my first Organic Indoor & Outdoor Grow by Toby -

Click Here To View Post

Post #8 - On Topic: Preparation for my first Organic Indoor & Outdoor Grow by Sir Smokealot -

Click Here To View Post

Post #9 - On Topic: Why Seven Hundred and Ten is my favorite number... by OnlyTheGood -

Click Here To View Post

Those of you who are trying to sign up with another profile to boost their vote count....you know who you are :poke will be pleasantly surprised to find out that a member who has registered after the poll has started won't be able vote in that poll.

Let's play fair now okes :fish

Members can vote for themselves

Those of you who are trying to sign up with another profile to boost their vote count....you know who you are :poke will be pleasantly surprised to find out that a member who has registered after the poll has started won't be able vote in that poll.

So does that mean that the person that I voted for would then lose that vote? Can we predict who is going to win? :-puffin My money  is on Toby for 1st Prize GLO 2nd Prize and OTG 3rd Prize :yipeeee

So does that mean that the person that I voted for would then lose that vote? Can we predict who is going to win? :-puffin My money  is on Toby for 1st Prize GLO 2nd Prize and OTG 3rd Prize :yipeeee

You can only place one vote. If you voted for someone else and wanna rather vote for yourself that person will lose a vote yes