420SA

Spring Comp 2015

Win great prizes this Spring with 420SA, Below The Lion & FroggyFarm LED

1st Prize

Brand New 600w Fan Cooled Digital Ballast

winter-comp-ballast.png

2nd Prize kindly Sponsored By Below The Lion -

btl.co.za

555878_351487028222584_983445243_n.jpg?oh=ecfb692945ab7b3eb1921561aaaf7849&oe=5639C494

1 Litre Nutriplex Trio

complete-1l.jpg

3rd Prize Kindly Sponsored By FroggyFarm LED -

www.froggyfarmled.co.za

froggy.jpg

25% Discount On Any Order placed (Valid For 3 Months)

Here's How To Enter:

The Competition follows the same format as the Post Of The Month Competition. Produce a mind blowing post and impress us all.

Posts can be placed up for nomination by all 420SA members

Nominations must be posted on this thread

The winner will be decided by poll, however as per usual 420SA reserves the right to ultimately decide the winners should the poll results reflect unfairly.

Entries Close 10/09/2015 and the poll will be run subsequently till 17/09/15. The winners will be finalised on 18/09/15

Rules & How It Works:

• Your post can be a tutorial, guide, image, helpful post, story, your current grow...anything really, as long as it's interesting and most importantly your post. Don't be shy with your tutorials, nothing is too basic, there will always be someone who didn't know how....
  • Posts that are placed up for nomination must be posted between the opening and closing dates of the competition. 12/06/15 to 10/09/15
  • Members cannot nominate their own posts
  • No Plagiarism. It will be checked

How to nominate a post?

To nominate a Post. Copy the URL of the specific post and post the URL on this competition thread.

How to get the Post's URL?

There are 2 ways

[*]Click on the heading of the specific post you would like to nominate. The page will reload at the post you selected. Now copy the URL from your browsers address bar and paste it in a post on this thread

[*]Right click on the heading of the specific post you like and click on Copy Link Address(Chrome) or Copy Shortcut(Explorer). Other browsers will have similar options.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoo.. now that... will lure a shy guy like me out of hiding. DeltaLabs wants it, so shiny.... my precious.... :yipeeee

So, can a Grow log, with many posts be the entry? or has to 1 particular post from the log?

Thinking of putting up some pictures from seed to where they are now, and carry on with the log from there, would that qualify?

Sorry for the delayed response here chaps!

I really like the idea that Reaf has proposed actually.  :thumbups If someone feels a post is worth a nomination they can simply just post up a link to the post on this thread. Thanks Reaf :goodposting I'm actually gonna scrap the hashtag idea then as well. Please read up to see the added rules.

@DeltaLabs you can put together a post like that no problem bud. Glad to hear you're joining the comp club :yipeeee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

***Another Update***

Entries now close 10/09/15 and Below The Lion has very kindly jumped on board and sponsored us some Nutriplex for 2nd prize ;D More details to follow shortly regarding that ;)

Sorry to those who have entered and thanks for your patience! We certainly need more entries here...

First post? You sure? The first post was made on February 02, 2015. It doesn't qualify. It needs to be a post that was made between 12/06/15 and 10/09/15

Sorry busy day

May 20....choosing just a single one was tricky

Wasn't paying attention again....so finally getting within the correct dates August 20 2015

http://www.420sa.co.za/index.php/topic,341.msg5023.html#msg5023

Eish Felix :-stoned:-hilarious

That's a post of Green Leaf Organics', you aware of that?

Seeing as you were trying to nominate Toby in the first place. What about This Post of Toby's

That's just a symptom of my fucking week. Ok lets try once more .... Lmao...Maybe I should go back to bed

Sent from my D5803

Ok so we have 4 entries in....2 from the same person... and we have until this Thursday 20h00 till entries close.....?

Are we experiencing chronic laziness here? Or chronic paranoia? Let's not prove the propaganda right please folks!!!! There couldn't be an easier way to get hold of something I would've given both my nuts for! This ballast is worth R2500-00! Pawn the bloody thing if you have to :sillyass

Has anyone made a post in attempt to be nominated? Have we missed anyone?

Apply that brain and GET THOSE ENTRIES IN NOW!!!!!!!!!