Hello Community!

Dr. Green Thumb

Hello 420SA,

Great to be here and very happy to have found a strong local community with buckets of knowledge and expertise on this amazing plant. 

I'm a Uni student located in the Southern Suburbs region of Cape Town. I've been an on-and-off outdoor grower for a few years and definitely consider myself a novice still. I would like to improve my growing skills by engaging with the wealth of knowledge this forum hosts. 

I currently have 7 outdoor photoperiods going; 2 being in the ground, the rest in pots. Most are bag seed of decent genetics I've collected and then I have 1 Wedding Cake and 1 Grande Crack in pots, bought from Biltong & Budz. 2 of the bag seed has gone through some terrible re-veg due to early planting schedule. Proper rookie mistake. I've also already harvested an Amnezia Haze auto flower this season, with a harvest of around 50 grams dry with no training, not much amendments and water with a pH of 8.6. So was far from ideal, but still gave me some decent flower considering the less than ideal grow.

I have since started pH balancing my water and feed, I am seeing improvements, but my plants are telling me there is still much to learn.

I have recently got a 4x4 grow tent and Mars TS-3000 LED light and will be starting my first indoor journey in 2021. I love Outdoor cultivation and will always keep it around. I would like to improve both indoor and outdoor techniques and practices and know this community is loaded with experienced heads that can assist my journey! Will start a grow diary in due time as well.

Look forward to being a part of and engaging with this community!

Bless.

• Like 2