Plant Deficiency?

Matty

Howsit guys, I'm new to the forum and an ameture grower. 

I've got about 6 plants in the go, all different strains and some of them are doing great, others not so much. 

I'll include a few pics, hopefully you can assist me with what's going on with the problematic ones. 

Thanks, 

Matty

16109559081623292341769932281125.jpg

16109559780201403190730807182880.jpg

• Like 1

I was feeding nitrosol weekly and changed to groesia as the l npk was lower and thought it was getting too much nutrients.  It's only been a few days though.

I have also moved one of the plants into new grow medium today and flushed with water to see if that helps. 

They are definitely more into flower than in veg, I wouldn't transplant this far into flower but adding some fresh growing medium isn't the end of the world. Check in a few days whether the light green in your leaves gets any darker or not.

The first pic I would have rather added some nitrosol as it appears the plant is slightly deficient in nitrogen. Cannabis plants still need a bit of nitrogen in flower but not too much.

The second pic the flower looks more mature so you may be experiencing a mix of fade which happens as you progress further into flower, depending on the genetics, and a little bit of nitrogen deficiency as well. 

2 minutes ago, Matty said:

Hahaha, so do you rekon up the dosage to twice a week? 

Is it possible to give too much nutrients? 

I would follow the instructions on the bottle for the full dosage and simply give a little more often than what you are currently doing, but don't go overwater your plants. 

Yes you can give too much nutrients, so stick with what the bottle says and if there is still deficiency we work from there.