Hello guys and girls

Was interested in gaining some knowledge on this topic. I'm about to start my next indoor grow with a soil I've never used before, Orgasoilux. In the past I've used FF soil with biobizz, but I feel it's time to transition into true living organics with Orgasoilux. For a couple of months of been brewing and feeding compost tea to my soil and my plants are loving it, however a product by the name of Explogrow has caught my attention. Since this product includes all the microbes needed for my plant do you guys recommend I use this product instead of brewing compost tea? Should I use one and not the other or can I benefit from using both? I don't want to over complicate my grow however I truly want to make sure I have a strong presence of microbes in my soil. I plan on feeding the microbes with molasses every week. Any suggestions from anyone who has used Orgasoilux or explo grow? Would greatly appreciate the help. Still consider myself a novice grower, however I'm extremely interested in true organic grown cannabis. Would also like know if it's neccessary to top dress before I transition to flower with some worm castings and dry kelp? Or will the orgasoilux take me from seed to harvest without any amendments or additives besides molasses. Any feedback or advice will be much appreciated. Happy growing. 🙏🏻🌱 ( I plan on vegging out the plant for about a month or 2 before flipping to flower)

images (1).jpeg

images.jpeg

Hi man, exciting times ahead!

Im currently growing 4 plants 1 with Orgasoilux, 1 with FF, 1 with half Orgasoilux and half Bio Leaf and another half FF and Bio Leaf.  

I haven't had to feed anything besides water and some ExploGrow and Cal-mag. 

The plant in the top right bucket is in Orgasoilux and I haven't had any problems yet. I'm going to start feeding some Bio Bizz for Flower and see how it goes and how the plant reacts. 

IMG_20210112_093508.jpg

IMG_20210117_095535.jpg

IMG_20210112_093508.jpg

• Like 1

I have never used that soil before, I have used Explogrow but I do not do full organic grows - I like my salt based nutes and coco.

I quite like using explogrow for when I germinate seeds actually, I do not think it is a true microbe inoculant but it does contain trichoderma and a few other goodies.

I'd personally still use it in combination with an inoculant such as Environoc 401 or EM Pro Soil.

I'd lean towards adding some extra amendments for flower as not much nitrogen will be needed during flower and larger amounts of phosphate will be wanted for sure.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, OrganicGrower_ZA said:

Awesome man thanks for sharing

How old are your plants dude, and are they photo periods or autos? 

🤙

Hi man, the 2 clones(Jelly Bean and Twisted Helix) on the right are just about 6 weeks. The top left is clone(Big Buddah Cheese) about 4 weeks and bottom left seed(Grand daddy purple fast) about 5 weeks. 

I agree with @PsyCLownthat ExploGrow is great for germinating seeds or even clones. In my previous grow I added ExploGrow to my Bio Bizz but then used half the dossage.

I also did an experiment with some avos. I put some ExploGrow in the container on the right from the beginning and haven't changed the water since and about a month ago I added some the left to see if it will start to catch up. 

IMG_20201021_110019.jpg

IMG_20210118_220229.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pineapple Express
      Full Indoor & Full Hydro Grow Set-Up for sale - R13,000 each (or R 22 000)
      Got 2 x full grow setups, one indoor soil setup and one hydro setup.
      Whatsapp: +27 60 546 2660
      What's included in each set:
      1x Grow Tent 1.2m x1.2m x2m
      1x Lumii 720W LED 6 bar Grow Light
      6x 25l Grow Buckets OR 6 material grow bags
      1x Hydroponic pump with connecting pipes (For hydro setup only)
      1x HighPro Extractor Fan 
      2 x Oscillating Clipfans
      1x Digital Min Max Hygrometer
      1x Grow Net 1.2m x1.2m 
    • By Spaidan
      Hello growers
      I would love to have an opinion on this topic. Let me update you on what I have been working with. I have a one plant indoor grow inside a 80cm x 80cm grow tent. I use a 40l fabric pot with both Orgasoilux and Freedom farms soil (green bag). The bottom half I use Orgasoilux(20l) and the top half I use Freedom farms soil(20l). Throughout veg all I give the plant is Biodyne Environoc 401 (microbes), Molasses and water. This results in an extremely healthy plant.
      Once I flip to flower I start using organic bottled nutrients. In the past I have used Biobizz Bio-bloom, and more recently I have used Dirty hands inc - Bio-Phos (Jamie's brand). I give 3ml Bio-Phos once a week early flower and up it to 5ml every week mid to late flower. Plus a molasses feeding every 2 weeks and stopped using Biodyne microbes 1 week into flower.
      I was thinking about completely ditching bottled nutrients and going the topdressing route for flower. I was thinking of maybe topdressing a week before the flip with Jamie's elemental blend. I am just worried if it will provide enough for the plants through to harvest. I was also thinking of maybe using my own topdressing blend of Dry kelp, Gypsum, Malted Barley and Worm Castings. Would love an opinion on switching to topdressing for flower and if the elemental blend should be more than enough to take me to harvest. If you think I should just stick to bottled nutrients for flower let me know. I am going to include photo's of my 2 previous grows using the method I have stated above. Just trying to get the best quality flower possible :)
      Some thoughts of mine...…
      Topdressing vs Liquid Nutrients?
      Biobizz Bio-Bloom vs Dirty Hands Inc Bio-Phos?
      One topdressing enough 1 week before flip?
      Elemental Blend or my own flowering mix?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My Grow:
      Medium: Top Half Freedom Farms soil (20l) + bottom half Orgasoilux(20l)
      Additives and Amendments: Molasses + Biodyne Environoc 401 Microbes + Dirty Hands Inc - Bio-Phos + Mycoroot (seedling)
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Seedling)
      - Solo Cup + Freedom Farms soil + Mycoroot
      -Transplant in week 2 of veg to 40l
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Veg Stage)
      - initial inoculant 2ml Environoc Microbes
      -1ml per litre  Environoc every 2 weeks
      -5ml per litre Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Environoc 1 week into flower
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Flower Stage)
      -3ml Bio-Phos every week (early flower)
      -5ml Bio-Phos every week (late flower)
      -5ml Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Bio-Phos 2 weeks before harvest
      -Feed molasses until harvest
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Pictures below include TH seeds - Orangesicle + Trainwreck (darker leaves) and a photo of Orangesicle during veg

• By Bos
      Aweh gromies.
      Been planning around this idea for a while now. Seems a natural evolution from a smoking carpenters' point of view.  
      Today the creative juices were just right.
      The material was retained and cured from the 2022 outdoor grow.
      She weighs is at a miniscule 179gr.
      Comments and ideas are welcome.

• By Chris Jay
      Hi Growers

I would like to introduce you to The Survivals Band. Based in Gtown/Makhanda Eastern Cape they have been jammin since 1991. If you guys know of any good venues that may be interested in hiring them during the weekend of 11-13th March please let me know. Enjoy. 

• By CannaBaer
      Hi there!
      I am currently doing my MA in anthropology at Unisa, focusing on cannabis policy in South Africa. The process entails interviews (and participant observation where possible) with stakeholders form a diverse intersection of the South African cannabis context including, growers, sellers, govt policy makers, entrepreneurs, NGO's, representatives of indigenous knowledge systems. If you would like to participate and make a contribution to the research in the form of an interview, please send an email to cannabis.res.dev@gmail.com, and we can set up a meeting.
      See the attached informed consent form for more information on study parameters.
      Most interviews will likely be done over a digital platform like Zoom/Skype for the sake of convenience.

Also, participate in the poll, it's anonymous.

I look forward to hearing your perspective on cannabis policy in South Africa.
      Kindest regards,
      Etienne
      Study participant informed consent form.pdf