What are you currently listening to?

PsyCLown

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A great man has fallen, Bushy Williams passed the week before last after a long battle with his illness. It was a very sad day for the rastafari community as he was a legend in the circles and worked with most of the biggest names in the industry including Tidal Waves and Lucky Dube. I will never forget meeting him around a camp fire late one night, this guy lovvvvvved cannabis and was the only reason I got involved in making music videos, mainly for him. We travelled far and wide making music, smoking weed and swopping avocados at border posts. He was the most non-judgemental person I have ever met. 

We made about 5 music videos, some lost and some floating in cyberspace somewhere. He came down to stay with me in January this year. We simply were just messing around, smoking and working in the garden. He was very sick at that time, but I said, lets make a music video. We hussled with a R500 budget, got a fairly professional crew together and skinned this video in two days, driving around my local town and putting smiles on faces. What a joy. RIP brother Bushy, "its your duty to promote cannabis". 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...