Hi guys, we are supper stocked to be back and being active in the community again ❤️

We know towards the end of mid last year / import on demand orders were killing us and we were pissing off clients. We believe we have resolved 99.9% of all the orders that were delayed, HOWEVER if you feel that you didn't get your money's worth or the items you orders (Swapped out for other stock), please drop us a email at sales@cannabist.co.za or PM us and we will see what we can do.

The way in which we handled the stuff ups was unacceptable and we have changed our service levels and offering entirely to only sell what we have stocked in SA with us - No backorders what so ever.

We have set out clear service level agreements in order to ensure we respond in a timely manner - Please see the info on this section https://www.420sa.co.za/forum/135-customer-support/ This has been agreed to by 420SA.co.za, failing to meet these SLAs will result in permanent removal so we are taking it seriously.

We thank the admins/members of 420SA for allowing us back, and will be working hard to keep SA growers happy. 🥰

Should a member have a query or encounter an issue with our service and voice it on 420SA, we will respond to the issue accordingly:

• General support within 3-5 working days, depending on the nature of the complaint
  • Undelivered orders will be responded to in a maximum of 3 days
  • If a member has a complaint or query on a thread and not on our vendor section, please notify us via @Cannabist

Please read our Packaging and Delivery, Tracking your order and Returns and Refunds sections before posting issues or queries relating to these items.

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 3

Respect for this,I was one of many that was affected.

Out of my order, there was one entire packet of White OG that didnt germinate (all 5 seeds),but whatever - what made up for this was the Badass OG cheese, which has now found a permanent home in my collection 😄 Very underrated strain, this strain grew into a monster with dense buds and incredible mould resistance!

Welcome back!

@Batista Seedsman sometimes packs some 🔥. Had a few guys say they are very underrated or maybe they just getting better with their pheno selection. Will check if we have some spare White OG - Might be a prize for the first post 🙂

@Totemic Thanks for the continued support as well, got a big drop of your beans coming on the site in a few days as you know, sitting packing them - Your beans are looking top notch

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good to see you made it through 2020. Loads of negative press and I'm sure a huge learning curve on supply and demand.
Here's to a better 2021 for you@Cannabist and all you peeps who had a kak one last year.

PS. I agree with your take on@Totemic strains. Have a couple of his choc gelato crosses and loving it.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I had been eyeing @Totemic's Tortoni F1 for some time now and since @Cannabist has rejoined us I decided to make an order with them to get these seeds I desired 👽

Not only did I get my seeds within two days but I also got 5 x Gelato seeds by Cannabist and also 3 x Wedding Cake seeds by @1000Hills Nursery! Funnily I was actually looking at the Wedding Cake strain before ordering so I'm pretty stoked about that.

I consider vendors as trusted once they are affiliated with 420sa so with the debacle last year I was pretty upset that a vendor was bringing bad vibes to the forum, but I am happy to say Cannabist has come back strong and anyone that is doubtful should give them the same kind of second chance you see right here. 

1610699051797.thumb.jpg.9f4a7dcfc94ca26cd9d6b7b4d7cc9de5.jpg 1610699051794.thumb.jpg.16c42bdc950cfd3c19577f7e9ff6fde2.jpg

• Like 2

@Ill_Evan Was waiting for you to drop a meme, but this.. is super nice and thank you <3. Pushed you last year to try us but ye.. Better you didn't.

Thank you for the feedback, super appreciated. BTW the wedding cake is regular seeds - we messed up on the label, redoing some of them. Our blue viles will be regs, pink fems and yellow autos.

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 3

Welcome back and I am happy to see you!

I ordered once from you guys last year and was blown away by the good service. But then this was before mid year. So I was sad to see you go, but understood the issues.

Looking forward to trying you again 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1