Looking to collaborate

FeedaSeed

Question

Hi Everyone, new here. In desperation to replace my income, I have started an online seed store. I would really like to make contact with anyone who has done something similar, especially if you have figured out how to best tap into the international / US market. Also looking for related products to sell on my sight. So, if you are a supplier of anything cannabis related I would be more than happy to help you sell your goods.

Many thanks

Charl

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

4 answers to this question

Hi Charl,

Welcome!

Tapping into the international / US market, well.... do you want to be able to sell to that market?

If so, I feel you are going to struggle to do so from South Africa. People are use to very quick shipping and if you are shipping from SA to the US it will not be quick and it will cost an arm and a leg.

I assume you are reselling different breeders seeds and are not a breeder yourself. So competing with the other online stores who can ship to the US for free or very cheaply and do so quickly will be quite a challenge.

As for selling cannabis related products online, there are loads of online stores doing this. You need to figure out how you are going to stand out from the others, especially when you are simply reselling products which other online suppliers sell as well. Why should someone purchase from you as opposed to one of the other sites?

If you approach the local distributors, you can sign up with them and get access to all of the their stock however you typically have to purchase x amount of products and product to x value. You cannot simply purchase a few bottles or nutes in different sizes type of thing. It is going to be a box of one nute in one size.

• Like 1