Snapshot Of The Month January 2021 - Sponsored by Pass The Dutch & TheHighCo

420SA

33 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Ha, that's an auto?
Pretty sure I have some seeds of this, may decide to pop one or two sometime soon.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Indeed its an autoflower. Temps were very low during flowering which caused some beautiful colour on the bud, however the bud didn't smell or taste so great🙄😂 need to work on my dry and cure still. But with practice I'm sure I will eventually get it right. 

5 hours ago, Stinger96 said:

I'm planning on getting some.. It sounds and look very Interesting... chronic just sound right..😁

5 hours ago, Stinger96 said:

I'm planning on getting some.. It sounds and look very Interesting... chronic just sound right..😁

I also have their Trump's Cookie Jar ---> very nice too. Couple of seeds bombed, but they reloaded the order without fuss.

• Like 1

NOMINEE UPDATE - REASON FOR DELAY

Howzit guys sorry for the delay with the announcement of nominees. I recently moved houses and have been without internet connection ever since. Experiencing delay after delay with fibre installation due to the sheer amount of rain we've been having. My temporary connection was activated last night only so I'll get onto the nominees this weekend and will have those nominees announced tomorrow the latest. 

Sorry again for the delay!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

NOMINEE UPDATE - REASON FOR DELAY
Howzit guys sorry for the delay with the announcement of nominees. I recently moved houses and have been without internet connection ever since. Experiencing delay after delay with fibre installation due to the sheer amount of rain we've been having. My temporary connection was activated last night only so I'll get onto the nominees this weekend and will have those nominees announced tomorrow the latest. 
Sorry again for the delay!
Understandable, life tends to take over sometimes.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

• Agree 3

• 420SA unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Many apologies for the delay in this prize announcement. We had a bit of a hickup waiting for a voting panel member who hasn't logged into the forum for a while. We eventually decided to discount his vote for this month and went with 6 votes from the voting panel, usually there are 7.

And the winners are...

2nd Place

@Onion

This came down to a combination of votes for multiple of his/her pics that got nominated

1st Place

@DamDave

8942d3ea82995e7f0b3b6a1cd4d59a3d.jpg

Well done guys. I'll be contacting you by PM shortly

A big thank you to our competition sponsors @PASSTHEDUTCH & @THCSA

• Like 3