Worth keeping?

SAgrower

I planted this Blow dream auto a week ago. The seedling had a bit of trouble getting rid of the seed but it eventually fell off. The day after the first leave and the one true leave fell off so I was wondering if I should keep it seeing as its an auto with limited veg time.

c36d7cd9e7522531906acf2754ff9e35.jpg2d8e34d1526cc5ff0d018f615cdcb36f.jpg

Hi, I'd say there's no harm in keeping her, unless you haven't got enough space. That being said, I am sure she will not deliver, what she would have delivered under normal circumstances.

I had a Gelato auto from fastbuds this year and I really looked forward to grow it as Prom recommended it. It broke soil surface without the two round leaves (forgot how they're called). They must have somehow broken off, while trying to reach the surface. That plant grew 2 cm in 4 weeks. Then I gave up on her.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Hi, I'd say there's no harm in keeping her, unless you haven't got enough space. That being said, I am sure she will not deliver, what she would have delivered under normal circumstances.
I had a Gelato auto from fastbuds this year and I really looked forward to grow it as Prom recommended it. It broke soil surface without the two round leaves (forgot how they're called). They must have somehow broken off, while trying to reach the surface. That plant grew 2 cm in 4 weeks. Then I gave up on her.
Thanks. I have another auto seed so will keep an eye on her progress for the next week then make a call.
  • Agree 1