Let's play bingo

Wulf

Hi guys 

I hope you are all well. 

So I have a question which already has an answer, but I wanted to see who could geuss what the issue was.

So some background, I went out yesterday morning to say hello to MJ (my lady's nick name), she appeared bright and perky, I was happy so continued my day, it was a nice sunny day.

Later that night, it got a bit windy and it started raining but just a drizzle, I decided to bring MJ in but to my surprise she was all droopy and looking really sad.

Please see before and after pics below.

What do you guys think went wrong??? To much watering, to less watering? Heat from the day? To much or to little nutes? Maybe I'm not pHing my water so this could be the cause???

Please comment below.

PS: This is the super lemon haze, its an auto, (its been 2 months now, still not showing sex???)

1st pic taken that morning.

The 3 pics following are pics from that night.

Last pic is from the next morning.

IMG-20201231-WA0049.jpg

IMG-20201231-WA0046.jpg

IMG-20201231-WA0043.jpg

IMG-20201231-WA0042.jpg

IMG-20201230-WA0050.jpeg

1 hour ago, Wulf said:

So I have a question which already has an answer, but I wanted to see who could geuss what the issue was.

Was there a definite "issue"? 😛

I've been caught once before while checking my plants during lights out to see what they looked like and they were dropping like that but perked right back up during lights on the next day. 

Your soil doesn't look over watered so I don't think it was that. 

Plant in general looks pretty healthy so I don't think it was anything to do with nutes or pH. 

My guess would be a too rapid change in temperature and humidity combined with going into night time. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

Yea. MJ is in good health.... the only thing i can think of is her going to "sleep" at the end of the day.

i catch my indoor ladies looking like this just before lights out, and about an hour before lights on... but then they perk up right away knowing the sun will be back

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Hi guys ,

To end the game of bingo...

The clue was given in the introduction, "It got a bit windy"

Wind was definitely the problem, as I have noticed MJ doing this only when it is windy, I have seen it happen three times now. (If there's no wind she does not do the droopy thing)

I'm amazed at how "alive" the plant actually is, makes me wonder are plants sentient beings??? Or is all just reflex action???

Hi guys ,
To end the game of bingo...
The clue was given in the introduction, "It got a bit windy"
Wind was definitely the problem, as I have noticed MJ doing this only when it is windy, I have seen it happen three times now. (If there's no wind she does not do the droopy thing)
I'm amazed at how "alive" the plant actually is, makes me wonder are plants sentient beings??? Or is all just reflex action???

Hmm interesting, having never done an outdoor grow I wouldn't really know.
Never had too much wind in a tent, not that we get as much wind up here in Joburg anyways. Haha

I have noticed plants doing that when they know its their bed time. Seen that happen before.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah, does not seem right... Might infact be a photoperiod.

Not unheard of or all that uncommon. I have personally purchased autoflower seeds and ended up with photoperiods and so have a few others, or a mix of photoperiods and autos.

It could come down to genetics and breeding, or as simple as the seeds getting mixed up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Yeah, does not seem right... Might infact be a photoperiod.

Not unheard of or all that uncommon. I have personally purchased autoflower seeds and ended up with photoperiods and so have a few others, or a mix of photoperiods and autos.

It could come down to genetics and breeding, or as simple as the seeds getting mixed up.

Put it on 12/12 and force it to show? Surely 8 weeks for a photo is also a long time to show sex?