Garden Route Cannabis Cup

Dank

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just had a huge honour thrown at me. I will be judging you growers in July/August when this event place takes place. Just met the brothers and had a lovely time with them at their awesome venue. They have one of the most organised gardens I have ever seen, welcoming, knowledgeable with some top strains. 

• Like 2

CT not garden route, or? ^^ But.. driving to Plett to hand in the weed.. is a bit of a long drive 😁 I would courier it thou hehehe as I lab test the Gelato hunt anyhow.. could send some tasty samples 😂

Bring your 15 Grams of cured flower which you would like to submit for entry, to The CannaClub Club House during this time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Probably safer and cheaper driving it here. I am in Ec, been driving legally on the roads since the 3rd of January and not one roadblock, plus its your right, you can even legally drive a plant here( only for the brave with balls though ) . 

Awesome honour to be asked to judge the Canna Cup later this year. Simon Strainhunters is the first judge, Chris the #cannabispromoter is the 2nd judge, and Jeremy Acton is the 3rd judge. You heard it here first! 420sa.

156595237_122910489835843_1912389882005412247_o.thumb.jpg.7ce76de59ef3d74a99e078a922fcff84.jpg

• Like 4

Not much has changed. Its still the same here, lots of eccentrics, hippies, artists. Dont worry , the specific asswipe will probably have left by the time you get here. He had the nerve to bring police to my house last week and try make friends. Oldschool rocks.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome video just been published by the Canna Club, education, acknowledgement and good times. Check the birds eye view of this farm. Quiet something. No dates for the Canna Cup are official, but looks like the last 3 days of July are the days to be in Plett at the Canna Club.

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably a little late with this, but if this cup happens again, I'd like to be a part of it. I've been interested in and using cannabis-infused products for a long time, particularly this chocolate that I found not too long ago on one of the website ( https://www.infinity-cbd.co.uk ). Since then I have used it often and have only seen positive results. That's why I would participate in this cup with great pleasure, especially after reading the rules, which I really enjoyed and was interested in. If you are going to do this competition again, be sure to email me in PM

Edited by Tolkien
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

6-9 August 2021, you can pre-register online, sounds like it has organically grown into a festival. Garden Route Cannabis Festival with support from all local stakeholders along the garden route. Lank amped to attend this event. More information here. #420experience #cannabispromoter

can

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 3

Proud of our CannaFam down here, definitely a couple okes working hard on their entries right now, n no pesticides n sht from our crews.

Judges gonna be getting gooooofd ekse, stoked about this and thankfull to everybody involved. Keep it blazed growmies :-thumbsup

Edited by Dank

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...