Whats your experiences ordering from international seed banks ?

SoloKush

Hey guys so I ordered seeds from fastbuds themselves as they were having a sale (what ever you ordered they will double so if you ordering 5 packs of 3 seeds each they will give you another 5 packs of 3 seeds each free.. I couldn't resist!

Placed order at end of August and seeds were dispatched.. a month later and still had not reached South Africa.. So I emailed and complained and they sent out a second batch of what I ordered.. and added a freebie pack..

Both packages arrived 😁 in November but due to our pathetic post office only got the slip to collect last week..

Anyhows I am sitting with a shit load of topshelf genetics from fastbuds..

If anybody is interested in any of these sealed packs at discounted prices pm me..

strawberry  pie 4X 3seed packs

Lemonpie  4X 3seed packs

Gorilla cookies 4X 3seed packs

Wedding cheesecake 4X 3seed packs

Orange sherbet 1X 3seed pack

20201219_133934.thumb.jpg.0f487ce0e5c63068c2ccf186403bec18.jpg

✌️

• Like 1

😁 My last 600$ order from Fastbuds got taken by customs.. got a love letter from SARS 🙄 

Fastbuds resend in 30 seed packs now.. and declare the seeds.. with a fat sticker on, free samples, value zero... that should fit with the draft.. lets see 😁 When I send them the scan of the SARS letter, they asked right away, how we send it next? ^^ That's when I went for the 30 seed version. Just takes a long time with post office.. I guess the law is done till the seeds reach customs. Last order was June and I got the letter in November.

• Sad 1

@Prom Incredible how fastbuds made sure you were a happy customer, amazing service even taking the knock on such a big order.

On a side note, i would want to find the dude from customs that took my shit. I can handle losing a few seeds, but a $600.00 order... shit just got personal. (insert ninja assassination emoticon)

Edited by Bakstein420
Couldn't find emoticon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi guys, hope you are all well.

Agreed with all comments above, my personal experience in SA, some seed banks are willing to give you store credit 4 beans that didn't pop during the germination phase(its better if you document the entire process,take pics,this will serve as your proof), While others had a "No refund policy"(If your beans don't pop sorry 4 U)

Shouldn't all seed banks world wide have a store credit policy for beans that don't pop??

(Obviously using and documenting a universally accepted method of germination as stated above)

I have thought about the guys that may "abuse" the system, a store credit I mean, but thats why I say you should document Your process...

What do you guys think

5 minutes ago, Wulf said:

Hi guys, hope you are all well.

Agreed with all comments above, my personal experience in SA, some seed banks are willing to give you store credit 4 beans that didn't pop during the germination phase(its better if you document the entire process,take pics,this will serve as your proof), While others had a "No refund policy"(If your beans don't pop sorry 4 U)

Shouldn't all seed banks world wide have a store credit policy for beans that don't pop??

(Obviously using and documenting a universally accepted method of germination as stated above)

I have thought about the guys that may "abuse" the system, a store credit I mean, but thats why I say you should document Your process...

What do you guys think

Store credit for beans that don't pop is great, except for the retailer that has to cater to all levels of growers. I know alot of seed banks started that way but i imagine it got way out of hand.

Personally I was reimbursed by GSR for 2 seeds on my first grow that never germinated. Honestly, it was probably more my own fault than faulty beans. Regardless they kept me happy and I have been a returning customer since.

• Like 3