Keep safe out there

Chris Jay

Just a quick word about cannabis and life. Its amazing and crazy times we are living in at the moment, especially for cannabis. Late sunday night I was checking up on an an argument on our local whatsapp group. I seriously thought our community was all for cannabis, but was very stunned at some of the comments, especially from certain individuals who have alot of push in our community. i got involved by posting correct information about CBD vs THC, cause seemed everyone was getting it wrong. but bottom line a person I used to think was cool, was absolutely against cannabis, blaming the " hippy drug culture" in our town on cannabis, it all starts with a joint, telling some guys to shove their CBD up their arse!!! WHat was ironic is the person in question was probably on perscription drugs and definitely has a massive problem with alcohol abuse, and more than likely pissed at the time of the comments. Plus their doctor, is the biggest supplier of cannabis in our region!!  Anyway, just be safe out there, not all is canna love. And came to realisation why a few local community members are calling me a drug addict. Back to the drawing board.

• Like 1

An industry such as cannabis will always attract various types of people. 

Some will be it in for the love of the plant and will happily assist others where possible. Others just to try and make money and couldn't care about the industry in general, nor about the consumers or the future of the plant... as long as it benefits them now. Many people just looking out for themselves end of the day.

I am not sure that contrast will ever disappear, the potential with cannabis is just too high to ignore.

• Like 1

Yeah unfortunately our local town is attracting fake hippies with dreads, who belittle others at their own game. Sad to see the business people who dont even grow or smoke get involved in cannabis, but it was inevitable, and I guess the development of the industry in a professional way.

Others just to try and make money and couldn't care about the industry in general, nor about the consumers or the future of the plant

I have unfortunately and finally taken that stance. I loved helping others for many years and probably still will. But yeah, if you not paying me to live my life, I cannot help. Very sad experience recently with one of our local canna groups, like a loving dog that gets beaten when it goes to its owner, finally decided to distance myself and move along swiftly.

But bottomline is to canna life you want to live, dont pay tax, grow what you want, plant it everywhere and if you dont like cannabis, you wont like the future.

• Like 1

Nice thread, keeping people on their toes, because you never know when a DOOS may be lurking around the corner. 

Unfortunately there will always be a certain percentage of people fixated on the enhancement of their own lives,  doesn't matter how many people they have to step on to get there. But they never do. Anybody who thinks they have got ahead doing someone in, are furthest from the truth. The majority wants to see you do good, but never better than them... How many people have heard that.

So THE GREEN RUSH! Everybody feeling like they're late. You think maybe collaboration might be your best opportunity. I thought the same thing, individuals have left me out of pocket many a time. At the end of the day, realizing that people do not enrich you will be your saving grace. Forget the WEED community is the bees knees, everybody who smokes weed is Kwaai... Please man, Canna-doos's are plentiful. They are the reason weed has a bad name. While everybody is trying to fight the stigma, trying to get people to take stoners seriously, these cunts are tearing the walls down.

The time is ripe for this industry, but even more so for the scavengers. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

May have gone wayyyyy off topic lol, but I hear what you are saying. People categorize weed and stoners as 1 thing, gateway drug or gateway drug users. While drinking, sniffing, dropping prescription meds. Oh I don't smoke weed anymore, just to come down. CANNA-DOOOOOS!

Another twisted reality, constructed by equally twisted demons!

• Agree 1

So THE GREEN RUSH! Everybody feeling like they're late.

I definetly live on a different planet. I am a couple years too early.  I will be here till the end of my days when we can grow/smoke in absolute freedom. I dont really give a shit about the industry, of course its going follow every industry and become an establishment. The activists crying about Dischem selling legal pot  now is another ridiculous "cause". Its fnnn wonderful, just like Cannapax was, just like Green Dragon is. These are the risk takers, the guys with balls, that all need support for the development of an industry. Its going to happen with or without stoners/homegrowers/activists.

because you never know when a DOOS may be lurking around the corner. 

A guy acted suspiciously just yesterday after trying to find me to buy a pool table. He did not realise someone was watching them from the bushes while collecting. He asked about my san pedros while loading, I did give him a cactus as a kind of conscious peace offering and silently wished him well. Strange days, people do weird shit, so my back is up. That is how much I trust.

The argument on Sunday night on our local whatsapp forum helped me put things into perspective again. There are many hypocrits out there, and they can be dangerous, cause a lot of grief out there for hippy home growers who just want a chilled life. I mean i was laughing at all the banter, mis information, it was coming from a current pusher in town selling his pure CBD isolate, "according to him is the best medicine out there, and real medicine". Then we have the alcohol, religious, prescription pusher shouting about it all starts with weed and you end up on the street with harder drugs, and then in the morning you have the local "fake hippy" f*9jtard snitching on the other dealers in town. I wanted to ask him how much he is flogging a gram of bush weed for now.  In the meantime all of them were probably pissed or recovering from hangovers, pushing their own agenda's, and every single one of them was way off the mark about CBD/THC, even with the help of google, sharing links.

Still a long way to go and looking forward to the journey. Haters, hypocrits and bat shit crazies eat my kief.

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1