Who is Totemic?

Totemic

Congrats @Totemic, well done for giving it a shot. I am sorry to hear about the closure of Totemic, a brand I never tried growing but really enjoyed following and seeing its growth plus the smoke. Wishing you the best for your new ventures. 

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 2

On 5/23/2022 at 11:51 AM, Totemic said:

It's a bitter sweet ending, and standing at that cross roads having to decide which direction is going to best serve the next decade of my life... 
Totemic was really never meant to become a brand, but kind of gravitated that way.

It's always been about actively opposing those laws that would criminalize me for growing, breeding, and sharing that with the community. 

My genetics is out there in practically every corner of the country, serving their purpose beautifully, and will echo in other strains they inspire. 

It really has been an awesome journey, and while I move onto other things, I'll always be growing. 

Bummer, all the best for your new venture, and thanks again for the beans.

• Like 2

@Totemic All the best with your future endeavors, sir! 💪 was an honor to learn from you over the years, still got some of your beans to grow out, looking forward to doing so and growing in a community alongside an inspiration such as yourself! Just had to grab a few things for future projects and seeing as you closing the online shop I quickly put in a order for some STS and a pack of regular seeds 🤓

• Like 2

On 5/24/2022 at 6:09 PM, Bay Seeds said:

@TotemicI bet you're just going away for a bit while you breed something insanely strong.

I wish it were the case. The reality is that over the last 3 years I've been scaling down my space bit by bit, and now don't have any indoor space... Not even to keep keeper clones. 

It isn't possible for me to keep the quality standard necessary for market seeds without that indoor space. 

Perhaps I'll find employment somewhere in the industry where I can apply my skills. Perhaps not... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Totemic said:

I wish it were the case. The reality is that over the last 3 years I've been scaling down my space bit by bit, and now don't have any indoor space... Not even to keep keeper clones. 

It isn't possible for me to keep the quality standard necessary for market seeds without that indoor space. 

Perhaps I'll find employment somewhere in the industry where I can apply my skills. Perhaps not... 

Things have got tight lately, even for myself. 

You have got the skills, and have faith it will work out for you, the industry is changing and will need folk like us, it's only time now.

It's easy to have the money and idea to have the seed bank or be the breeder, but at the end of the day, can they do what you can, or can they grow like we do, know the plants like we do?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Totemic said:

you're dark purple chococate gelato's are safe with me and i will continue to keep her clones. She's really a priced cut. Sorry to see you go bud. 

• Like 2
  • Fire! 1

package came yesterday, with a free pack of 5 x Feminized Strawberry Sugarcookie seeds🤘🤘🤘 thanks a ton @Totemic your genetics will live on through us all 🤓🌳  

20220526_104843.thumb.jpg.fb8017ef993f97f28fab99ceed366dbd.jpg

on the flip side of things, with all the current changes happening we are moving towards brighter future for the cannabis industry in our country, which will open quite a number of opportunities for the enthusiasts such as ourselves. keeping the right mindset, attitude and intention is key and we all know you got that initiative man, keeping in good hope for you and what the future holds!

🍀

• Like 4
  • Fire! 1

• 8 months later...

Been almost a year, and a couple small projects down the line... Thanks to everyone who has shown support and encouraged me to keep on doing what I do. 

I will be bringing my site back online in the next few months, as I work on feminized and regular releases of all my existing genetics, aswell as an auto flowering line or 2. 

I have also re worked my original logo, combined both the new and old into one, so all my packaging will change with any new releases. 

Totemic2023-COLORED-sml.thumb.png.e8d8c2ab6495d555e2565e5fc898c836.png

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 6
  • Fire! 5

Been almost a year, and a couple small projects down the line... Thanks to everyone who has shown support and encouraged me to keep on doing what I do. 

I will be bringing my site back online in the next few months, as I work on feminized and regular releases of all my existing genetics, aswell as an auto flowering line or 2. 

I have also re worked my original logo, combined both the new and old into one, so all my packaging will change with any new releases. 

Totemic2023-COLORED-sml.thumb.png.e8d8c2ab6495d555e2565e5fc898c836.png

Can't wait for autos 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, LukeS said:

So if I just got back into growing and want to do a grow for the summer season (outdoor), am I just in time to get some totemic goodness?

Depending on what you will be looking for... 

I already have regular autos, and will probably only have fem autos ready to add by this coming Spring. 

• Like 2

Depending on what you will be looking for... 

I already have regular autos, and will probably only have fem autos ready to add by this coming Spring. 

And like photo fems? 
I would take some of each if available

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Totemic said:

Photo fems. Are far into the future. Im focusing on a single auto line now and will be for another year or more. 

Until loadshedding is resolved it simply isnt worth trying to run with photoperiods. 

Cool well, let me know when you have fem autos, will grab a few to run spring/summer

• Like 1