Sign in to follow this  
Golden-Goose

Orange Road by OSG

Howzit guys

Time for the next strain to step into the spotlight...

Orange Road by Old School Genetics is a collaboration between OSG and Karma Genetics. OSG has been breeding for a while, but has only really gone commercial over the last year. What sets him apart is his network of friends/contacts, and the fact that he is sitting on some of the oldest and rarest cuts available today. Just off the top of my head, he has in his personal collection:

- Original White Widow from the early 90's
- NYC Diesel, the infamous grapefruit or Soma cut
- Blueberry and Blue Moonshine from DJ's original work in the late 80's
- Super Silver Haze, the cup winning cut from 1998

There are plenty more, but those are a few of the ones that stood out for me.

Orange Road is a cross of his NYC Diesel (The Piff) crossed to Karma's Road Dawg (Stardawg {topdawg seeds} x Biker Kush)

From the pics of IG, I can already see that it won't be too hard to find a pheno that leans to the NYC Diesel side of the cross. I will be popping a pack of these myself soon.

Orange Road are fems. So if you have limited space, and would like a taste of one the greatest elites of all times, then this strain would be a good choice.

• Like 3

Howzit!

I am a fan of OSG I have been lucky and got my hands on some of his seeds of the Old widow 90s S1 and the Blue grape fuel. Also had on several occasions the Old school glue that was a top choice of mine .

Some tasty things come from his seeds.

will for sure be getting some more beans from OSG at somepoint!

• Like 2

@Golden-Goose hey bro.

I love learning more about special genetics and who the OG breeders out there are. And from what I've read it seems like Oldman Green is next level. His preservation of some insane old genetics is super respectable and an art in my opinion. 

From what I've read he also has some other mad shit in the vault like UK Exodus Cheese '87, Buddha's sister (Soma), Peach Slush 90's and Super Silver Haze '98... all those epic pre 2000 strains some of which were lost to time....

His colab with Karma opens up the crazy spectrum and allows him to work with strains like Road Dawg. It sounds like he is also has some working arrangement with US breeders which gives him access to some fire US genetics, match made is heaven.

Will definitely do an Old School Genetics run in the future. 

Cheers

16 hours ago, John Stonedwell said:

@Golden-Goose hey bro.

I love learning more about special genetics and who the OG breeders out there are. And from what I've read it seems like Oldman Green is next level. His preservation of some insane old genetics is super respectable and an art in my opinion. 

From what I've read he also has some other mad shit in the vault like UK Exodus Cheese '87, Buddha's sister (Soma), Peach Slush 90's and Super Silver Haze '98... all those epic pre 2000 strains some of which were lost to time....

His colab with Karma opens up the crazy spectrum and allows him to work with strains like Road Dawg. It sounds like he is also has some working arrangement with US breeders which gives him access to some fire US genetics, match made is heaven.

Will definitely do an Old School Genetics run in the future. 

Cheers

Bro, you took the words right out of my mouth. This is why I feel blessed to have a solid working relationship with the guy. On top of what you listed, he is also just a really great, stand up guy and has helped me tremendously to get The Goose to take off.

By the way, the strains you listed above are the ones I've earmarked to add to our catalogue. Seems we have similar tastes.

I love old school, but I also love some of the new stuff coming out as well. That is why Old School Genetics is such a perfect fit.

• Like 2