HEADBANGER

Golden-Goose

Hi,

I thought I would get this board started with one of the best cultivars available on the market today.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Karma's work, but for those who are not, he is one of the better breeders of OG Kush variants. His Biker Kush is phenomenal.

Headbanger is his version of the infamous Headband. He used an old Sour Diesel IBL and crossed it to his Biker Kush (Hells Angel OG x Lucifer OG). This created a big yielding SD IBL dominant cultivar. It has been getting rave reviews for a while now. Whenever he does a drop of Headbanger, they are usually sold out pretty quickly. Sometimes hours after the drop happens.

This is why we are very proud to currently have stock of Headbanger. This is a cultivar we will keep stocking as long as it is available.

Photo credit: Trich Tyson (ICMAG)

headbanger.jpg

• Like 7

Hi,
I thought I would get this board started with one of the best cultivars available on the market today.
I'm sure most of you are familiar with Karma's work, but for those who are not, he is one of the better breeders of OG Kush variants. His Biker Kush is phenomenal.
Headbanger is his version of the infamous Headband. He used an old Sour Diesel IBL and crossed it to his Biker Kush (Hells Angel OG x Lucifer OG). This created a big yielding SD IBL dominant cultivar. It has been getting rave reviews for a while now. Whenever he does a drop of Headbanger, they are usually sold out pretty quickly. Sometimes hours after the drop happens.
This is why we are very proud to currently have stock of Headbanger. This is a cultivar we will keep stocking as long as it is available.
headbanger.thumb.jpg.ec824f0021e4c54b06f4088dc82cbb72.jpg
I have read so many reviews in the last couple of days regarding this strain but unfortunately its a bit above budget. Hopefully next year but its awesome that you stock such a strain.
  • Like 1

Just now, Golden-Goose said:

Hey brother, if you're not with FNB just shoot me a PoP once you've done the payment and I will process your order immediately. Hopefully we can still send it out today.

Cheers!

I did the eft yesterday already you should have received pop? 

Haven't done a journal here in a while but I'll do one on this run. Only in about 3 - 4 months though 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So i found 3 females in my pack I did kill 5 seeds from the pack being brave and stupid while drunk trying a new method of germination. 

I will be growing these out in 2 x 1.2m tents as I made cuttings from the mothers. Is it cool if I post pics here of the grows? 

One tent will have 4 clones of Headbanger #2 the other tent will have 2 clones of Headbanger #5 and Headbanger #7 each. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Golden-Goose said:

Fucken awesome man!

I would love it if you posted pics here bro! Go wild...

Sweet the clones will be going in the tents today or tomorrow depending on how much I can get done 

• Like 2

On 12/4/2020 at 3:22 PM, SAgrower said:
On 12/4/2020 at 11:40 AM, Golden-Goose said:
Hi,
headbanger.thumb.jpg.ec824f0021e4c54b06f4088dc82cbb72.jpg

I have read so many reviews in the last couple of days regarding this strain but unfortunately its a bit above budget. Hopefully next year but its awesome that you stock such a strain.

quality genetics dont come cheap unfortunately. and if youre sitting on quality, you cant let it go for cheap!!! hows the flowers man? should have maybe grown out a male to polinate a female and then you would have had hundreds of headbangers to try out hahaha

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

The 2nd 1.2mx 1.2m tent has 2 clones of Headbanger #5 on the left and 2 Headbanger #7 on the right under 315w cmh 4.2k will add 240w worth of Samsung strips when they get bigger. Need a few more days before transplant into final 20liter fabric pots 20210409_214554.thumb.jpg.3fc3b237b771cc26192e8c687579c3ab.jpg20210409_214614.thumb.jpg.820d45258687279ff0cf69f79123fe09.jpg

Edited by Dr. Green
  • Like 4

I like that CMH and LED setup in the last pic. Very creative. I run my one room with a mix of CMH and Gavita. It works really well. Those 630w CMH's put out a lot of light. Now I want to test flowering under 630's with one bulb at 3000K and one bulb at 4200K in the same fixture.

Your plants are looking good bro. Can't wait to see them take off.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1