Hi,

I thought I would get this board started with one of the best cultivars available on the market today.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Karma's work, but for those who are not, he is one of the better breeders of OG Kush variants. His Biker Kush is phenomenal.

Headbanger is his version of the infamous Headband. He used an old Sour Diesel IBL and crossed it to his Biker Kush (Hells Angel OG x Lucifer OG). This created a big yielding SD IBL dominant cultivar. It has been getting rave reviews for a while now. Whenever he does a drop of Headbanger, they are usually sold out pretty quickly. Sometimes hours after the drop happens.

This is why we are very proud to currently have stock of Headbanger. This is a cultivar we will keep stocking as long as it is available.

Photo credit: Trich Tyson (ICMAG)

headbanger.jpg

• Like 7
Hi,
I thought I would get this board started with one of the best cultivars available on the market today.
I'm sure most of you are familiar with Karma's work, but for those who are not, he is one of the better breeders of OG Kush variants. His Biker Kush is phenomenal.
Headbanger is his version of the infamous Headband. He used an old Sour Diesel IBL and crossed it to his Biker Kush (Hells Angel OG x Lucifer OG). This created a big yielding SD IBL dominant cultivar. It has been getting rave reviews for a while now. Whenever he does a drop of Headbanger, they are usually sold out pretty quickly. Sometimes hours after the drop happens.
This is why we are very proud to currently have stock of Headbanger. This is a cultivar we will keep stocking as long as it is available.
Photo credit: Trich Tyson (ICMAG)
headbanger.thumb.jpg.ec824f0021e4c54b06f4088dc82cbb72.jpg
I have read so many reviews in the last couple of days regarding this strain but unfortunately its a bit above budget. Hopefully next year but its awesome that you stock such a strain.
  • Like 1
Just now, Golden-Goose said:

Hey brother, if you're not with FNB just shoot me a PoP once you've done the payment and I will process your order immediately. Hopefully we can still send it out today.

Cheers!

I did the eft yesterday already you should have received pop? 

Haven't done a journal here in a while but I'll do one on this run. Only in about 3 - 4 months though 

• Like 1

By the way, just busy listening to a Karma podcast where he speaks quite a bit about the Headbanger. I'm  confident you will be more than happy with the phenos that pop up. Apparently it is one of his more uniform lines and the Sour Diesel he used is next level good.

• Like 2